98HOEONSIXEZ Posted January 18, 2010 Author Report Posted January 18, 2010 I'm for hire Kidding again. Blow it off and update us with more vids I won't watch them though bc your shit is weaksauce I'm on a roll tonight lol lets not talk about my shit..it stinks dont be a bitch, say what ya gotta say ! uh oh lol More Vids! I want to see this thing turning out some good numbers. maybeee.never know...the meter is something you have to shooot for usually..and not really doing that with this build..its a johnathan and girl pleaser is my main goal..if it happens to put up a good number.thats cool too ^^^^^^^^^^^^ Der ya goez daz what i needed,thanks mang
00sdime00 Posted January 18, 2010 Report Posted January 18, 2010 I hate joo and everything you stand for.....hatehatehatehatehatehate A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted January 18, 2010 Author Report Posted January 18, 2010 if I'm the 100k view do I get your mids and highs LMAO! just playin mang progress is lookin good! if i could ever get my new mids/highs/i would consider possibly giving away my old ones.but thats not looking so good
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted January 18, 2010 Author Report Posted January 18, 2010 I hate joo and everything you stand for.....hatehatehatehatehatehate joo hate me cuz i haz mo alternatuz than joo lol
abervintageman42 Posted January 18, 2010 Report Posted January 18, 2010 joo hate me cuz i haz mo alternatuz than joo lol duz joo evur speeeeck anglish?
00sdime00 Posted January 18, 2010 Report Posted January 18, 2010 joo hate me cuz i haz mo alternatuz than joo lol Regardless...I still hate joo A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
Guest Scylloga Posted January 18, 2010 Report Posted January 18, 2010 dont be a bitch, say what ya gotta say ! LOL Im not falling for that one Davie. Im just sayin its funny when things come full circle.
n8ball2013 Posted January 18, 2010 Report Posted January 18, 2010 duz joo evur speeeeck anglish? price is from mississippi. He's speaking perfect english. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted January 18, 2010 Author Report Posted January 18, 2010 price is from mississippi. He's speaking perfect english. this...lol and you think it will break 100k views??
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted January 19, 2010 Author Report Posted January 19, 2010 So im torn on what color to get the inside of my box painted..im thinking black..but also been thinking a darker blue...what you think? poll going up lol ..or maybe another color?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.