Jump to content

Marky Marks 25KW tahoe funky fresh rebuild (updates pg125)6-3-10


Recommended Posts

Posted
damn bro, everytime I check up on ya, youz gotz problemz......

I sorry to hear of the bad news. keeps happening to cool dude.......... :tease: I would have set mine on fire by now-lol j/k

lol tell me about it and believe me ive thought about it

Box looks great man... When you're ready to make the switch to sum bulletproof amp(*cough* American Bass) you let me know. 6 or so years with them(15+ amps) and never a single issue. I had an older 150.1 that had a manufacturer defect and I got a replacement one before the broken one even got back to AB.

lol im looking at new amps...not saying which ones yet..and just waiting to hear back from them.i was just thinking about hitting you up,ill probably be making it to sbn..so we can all get to gether and kick it or something since your live down that way.thats if my dang truck gets straightened out!

really depends on amp, but some are not happy without the load on output... I'm not saying this is the case here, but i'm sure you have some old speaker somewhere to try... when amp was repaired, did they even try it, if it will power up?

they said they tested it and everything but who knows..there off to dbr now so they will both be gone thru and fixed right..that way ill have a spare when i go to sbn lol

oh and new vid on the box

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8OkXkwthWA

Posted

your thinkin about the sundown 4500's arent cha, or some DAT

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63

Posted

that would be the shit to see some dat in your ride. are the d9's the same size as the dat inferno 8.1 not wattage but size.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Posted

forgot to add. love the use of the wing as a work bench.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Posted
that would be the shit to see some dat in your ride. are the d9's the same size as the dat inferno 8.1 not wattage but size.
forgot to add. love the use of the wing as a work bench.

probably the same size as them or a little smaller

and lol..it was more like a table..not a workbench lol

Posted

hey jonathan i have the same truck as you and i am about to order the bumper with the 1 set of fogs..... what type of bulb do the fogs accept for i can buy the hid's at the same time?

TermLab 148.9 @ 39hz BURP

148.8 on music

Posted
hey jonathan i have the same truck as you and i am about to order the bumper with the 1 set of fogs..... what type of bulb do the fogs accept for i can buy the hid's at the same time?

they are h3 bulbs in mine

Posted
they are h3 bulbs in mine

in the fogs for your bumper right? and did you have to modify the actual fog light itself to accept it??

TermLab 148.9 @ 39hz BURP

148.8 on music

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3018 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...