Second Skin Audio

need help choosing a really good spl sub

ill look into the splx. i heard soundstream mules(at least that what i think they were called) 2 12's in the back of a blazer and they slammed so ill consider them. im slowely filtering out the options and hopefully soon ill be able to start taking tha old system out and on to tha new one

currently just running a JL 12W7 and RF BD 1001

soon to come

soundstream XXX 18

Memphis mojo MCD4KW

Big azz box in tha backseat

working out other details

soundstream.jpg

logo_mca.gif

Hey why ? all these other subs when none of them have the world record for 1 sub... DD Z18 180 db tell me if any other single sub is doing that... that should answer your ? on which sub to get

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

^^^^^^^^

But that is in a tiny car filled with concrete, off of like 15 batteries and 26 Thousand watts on a burp, there is a difference, between an all out comp burp vehicle, and a daily 150 bass racier.

Plus, he dont have a million dollar budget like they did with that car, nor have they been able to hit that score again.

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Hey why ? all these other subs when none of them have the world record for 1 sub... DD Z18 180 db tell me if any other single sub is doing that... that should answer your ? on which sub to get

he wants a daily setup, and people have blown zs on 5k on music

well then go get some 9515G they are loud as hell and handle tons of power

Op has power to push two 9515s, not four like he wants

Roseville, CA

well my minimum that i would like to run is 5k. ive been looking into getting like 4 15's that run 1,500 watts each. that would put me at 6k watts. but if i could get 4 that run 2k watts each that would prolly be my goal. thats why im looking into all the options. im gonna do everything electrical to support them so that is no issue. So 2k watts a sub is what i shooting for, sorry if i confused everyone, just want some good recommendtaions, and so far so good

currently just running a JL 12W7 and RF BD 1001

soon to come

soundstream XXX 18

Memphis mojo MCD4KW

Big azz box in tha backseat

working out other details

soundstream.jpg

logo_mca.gif