Deep poem...............Very deep. Twigz, I know I for one have given you alot of shit. Its all been in ball busting, tryin to get a lil rise out of you, jest. I see now a little more of that deep side, and bro honestly if you need to reachout, pick up the celly and give a call. I am west coast so its neva too late.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

wow! so much sadness for a young man you say your bipolar? but you don't take medications why not? side affects? how it makes you feel? you should talk to a doctor about diferent medications or different dossage levels that would work better for you as for quitting smoking from what ive heard the first couple of weeks are very tough and most smokers relaspe in that time but if you make it past that point it gets easier and easier to not smoke good luck to you :friends:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Change for other people is temporary, change for yourself is as permanent as YOU want it to be.

Just like drug addicts, alcoholics, etc., a person will only change when he/she wants to do so. No matter how many people around him/her plead for that change to come, it's all in vain until that person decides it's time. I've lost family members to both alcohol and drug addiction so I know all too well

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

G/L. My dad died about 1 1/2 years ago. He used to talk to me about his will when I was 10. Found out he left everything to my mom, who I think is in the early stages of Alzheimer's.

I want to go to a head shrinker for my bp/depression but it never works out. My shrink dropped me years ago so now I'm off meds. I find exercise and good diet help. I stopped smoking cold turkey with no problems, I just replaced it with sex- worked wonders and I only smoke a cigar on special occasions now.

Everyone dies. I have dreams where I die every night, it gets depressing for sure but I'd rather live than know that I might be throwing away the only existence I'll ever have. Best luck.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3