Trading my racing go kart...

well i have been racing go karts for over 3 years now... but i got sick of it because well my mom and brother bought motorcycles (he bought a new harley road king... and she bought a suzuki bandit. ) so after riding the harley and then going out to my boss's dealership and taking his buell firebolt out i fell in fucking love...

I dreamed motor cycles i cant wait to get on it again.. .( SHUT UP ON THAT I KNOW WHATS COMING [and that too])

so i put my go karts for sale or trade for a nice sport bike...

a guy calls me up to look at a straight up trade for either a raven r1 with 2100 miles or a Honda CBR 1000RR Repsol

both are amazing bikes and look amazing too... RIGHT now i dont know what one i want... there perfect for me..

Mind you i am a little crazy lol i dont have any fear whatsoever towards speed... i took the buell up to 185 the first time i got on it...(thats a 1200cc beast)

i want a bike i can take to watkins glen too...

so what do you guys think i should do.. the amazingly beautifull raven r1 or the sik looking repsol cbr...

(i have had dirtbikes all my life so dont point out the experiance part.. i am crazy but not stupid i know my limits...)

my kart

karting.jpg

there quick fuckers but i want a bike badddd..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

The R1's have always been nicer bikes to me, they ride like a fucking dream, but the hondas are stupid quick out of the hole(well at least the one i rode was), but the R1 is no slug lol, its all in how u like to ride, i learned on yamaha's and will stick with them, But i have liked the hondas my only hassle with them is the price of parts, they are way to expensive for honda parts around my area.

Edit: and the Ravens look so sexy imo.

Edited by Moore941

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

i like them both the hondas ride a little smoother the r1 has a nicer top end.. and corner better.... IDK WHAT TO DO lol... O YEA both have 8000k hids in them :) and he is throwing in a orange led kit for either one..

in the long run im loosing out about 1000 bucks but its worth it.. (and the raven has even been night shaded and murdered out)

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

(and the raven has even been night shaded and murdered out)

:shok:

Do it now!

I want pics i can fap too also!

Edited by Moore941

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

i gotta take my phone up and take some pics... i always wanted something murdered out...

i havent seen either yet.. as he lives about an hour away.. i gotta take my trailor with my 2 karts and go up there... ( the silver kart is the one i am trading the red kart is my other one ...)

if either where laid down im walking away quickly

Edited by wildbeast15

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

</div>

looks the the votes have been turned in R1 /thread

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.