Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Thursday, I was hanging out with my friend and it was time to drop him off at his house. We were talking on the way to his house and I lost track of how fast I was going. Got caught going 70 in a 55. :( $164 ticket. My first infraction.

So, maybe tomorrow, I'm gonna go to my bank and withdraw $164...

... In pennies.

:D

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Posted
Thursday, I was hanging out with my friend and it was time to drop him off at his house. We were talking on the way to his house and I lost track of how fast I was going. Got caught going 70 in a 55. :( $164 ticket. My first infraction.

So, maybe tomorrow, I'm gonna go to my bank and withdraw $164...

... In pennies.

:D

Get like $125 in bills, $25 in rolled pennies, and $14 in loose pennies lol.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Posted
Thursday, I was hanging out with my friend and it was time to drop him off at his house. We were talking on the way to his house and I lost track of how fast I was going. Got caught going 70 in a 55. :( $164 ticket. My first infraction.

So, maybe tomorrow, I'm gonna go to my bank and withdraw $164...

... In pennies.

:D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Posted

hahaha that would be great!!!

but remember you're paying the court... not a good idea to fuck with them :good: lol but that would be hilarious!!!

but tickets are cheap where your from, arg, shit here is $$$

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8753 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...