AI James Posted November 22, 2006 Report Posted November 22, 2006 i know thats unfair how do i not count and hows it unfair? Ask Steve or David if they have done anything to my account to make it look like im on here more then i really am
Guest MegaloManiac Posted November 22, 2006 Report Posted November 22, 2006 i've tried leaving it one this webpage for a period of time, it seems it only changes thetime when you post somehting
AI James Posted November 22, 2006 Report Posted November 22, 2006 yea you cant be inactive to cheat the system, you have to actively be moving around and just a reminder, my account that I deleted had 16days or so on it and near 1200 post, so i would be so far ahead right now it wouldnt even be funny
Guest MegaloManiac Posted November 22, 2006 Report Posted November 22, 2006 yea you cant be inactive to cheat the system, you have to actively be moving around and just a reminder, my account that I deleted had 16days or so on it and near 1200 post, so i would be so far ahead right now it wouldnt even be funny i thought it was funny when you decided to change your name, and end up deleting your old one rofl
basshead Posted November 22, 2006 Report Posted November 22, 2006 Total time logged in: 1 days, 1 hours and 47 minutes.
Guest ElJaco119 Posted November 22, 2006 Report Posted November 22, 2006 Now i'm 2 days, 1 hour & 19min. i don't spend much time on here because i'm busy all the time, i maybe be a guest in some places because i forgotton my p/w. When i'm logged in, i'm @ home
Guest MegaloManiac Posted November 22, 2006 Report Posted November 22, 2006 this thread is getting off topic
AI James Posted November 23, 2006 Report Posted November 23, 2006 this thread is getting off topic i didnt delete it on accident i knew what i was doing, just wanted to see how it worked ROFL
Forevrbumpn Posted November 23, 2006 Report Posted November 23, 2006 2 days, 19 hours and 24 minutes I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Forevrbumpn Posted November 23, 2006 Report Posted November 23, 2006 Damn, some of you guys.. lol.... Iam on this site about 3-4hrs a day, for the past 2 months+, and I feel like I post to much, and am on here to much, but obviously not.. haha I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.