Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Damn, some of you guys.. lol....

Iam on this site about 3-4hrs a day, for the past 2 months+, and I feel like I post to much, and am on here to much, but obviously not.. haha

indeed im the SMD postwhore

Posted

i know thats unfair

how do i not count and hows it unfair?

Ask Steve or David if they have done anything to my account to make it look like im on here more then i really am

I didnt mean it like that. I meant your a mod, your SUPPOSED to be on here alot  ;D

then im rambo bitch

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 587 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...