Pokey Posted December 22, 2006 Report Posted December 22, 2006 I'm still way behind.....4 days, 14 hours, 24 mins.
Forevrbumpn Posted December 22, 2006 Report Posted December 22, 2006 I dunno how you guys do it... Iam here all the time, and I seen people with fewer posts, and became SMD members later, with more hrs than me :waaa: :waaa: Total time logged in: 4 days, 8 hours and 45 minutes I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Pokey Posted December 22, 2006 Report Posted December 22, 2006 I found this site about a month after I got out of the Army. I had no job til a week ago. So I had ALOT of time to get on here and learn things and tell of what I knew. Plus this is the only car audio forum I go to anymore.
basshead Posted December 22, 2006 Report Posted December 22, 2006 Total time logged in: 2 days, 7 hours and 49 minutes.
BURRITO Posted December 23, 2006 Report Posted December 23, 2006 9 days 10 hours 3 mins :poster_stupid: Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
Pokey Posted December 24, 2006 Report Posted December 24, 2006 1 day 17 hours More like post freak...damn son!!! 459 in 42 hours?!?!?!
Guest MegaloManiac Posted December 28, 2006 Report Posted December 28, 2006 10 days, 15 hours and 6 minutes.
Guest MegaloManiac Posted December 28, 2006 Report Posted December 28, 2006 update 10 days, 15 hours and 12 minutes
Chode69 Posted December 28, 2006 Author Report Posted December 28, 2006 Total time logged in: 2 days, 18 hours and 21 minutes. NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.