I dont understand why they pull us over and give us tickets when motorcycles are twice as loud from the outside!

2004 Yellow F150 STX 4x4 Single Cab

2 Yellow DC Power 270SP's Alts

4(and counting) XS Power 6500's

4 DD3515s Supercharged

53cu.ft 4th order blowthrough

8 DD M1b's

6 Selenium 8's

2 Selenium ST350s

154.1 @ 41hz Legal Burp

Build Log

if you catch up with all the other states please post virginia's laws. thanks.

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

It says in TX if you are a cop you can do what ever you want LOL awesome.

Alright Roswell, GA now or Atlanta, GA

(9) Motor vehicles.

a. No person shall operate or cause to be operated any motor vehicle or motorcycle not equipped with a muffler or other

device in good working order so as to effectively prevent loud or explosive noises therefrom.

(3) Loudspeakers and sound amplifiers. The use or operation of any loudspeaker system, sound amplifier or other

similar device between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. on weekdays, and 10:00 p.m. and 10:00 a.m. on weekends

and holidays, within or adjacent to residential or noise-sensitive areas, public rights-of-way or public space such that the

sound therefrom is plainly audible across the real property line of the source; provided that this shall not apply to any

public performance, gathering or parade for which a permit has been obtained from the city, nor shall it apply to

performances at the Chastain Park Amphitheater or at any amphitheater constructed upon the Lakewood Fairgrounds

whenever the same is governed by another ordinance or by contract as to acceptable levels of sound and as to hours.

b. The operating or playing of any radio, television, phonograph, musical instrument or similar device which produces

or reproduces sound in a manner as to be plainly audible at a distance of 15 meters (50 feet) to any person in a

commercial, industrial, residential or noise-sensitive area, multifamily dwelling, motor vehicle or public space.

Kane, dekalb, cook, dupage, and Kendall counties in IL please.

Section 902.121 Standards Applicable to Motor Vehicles with GVW in Excess of 8,000 Pounds

a) This rule shall apply to motor vehicles with a gross vehicle weight in excess of 8,000 pounds, except passenger cars.

B) No person shall operate or cause or allow the operation of a motor vehicle subject to this rule at any time under any conditions

of highway grade, load, acceleration or deceleration in such a manner as to exceed the following limits:

1) On highways with speed limits of 35 miles per hour or less, 86 dB(A), measured with fast meter response at 50 feet from

the centerline of lane of travel, or an equivalent sound level limit measured in accordance with procedures established under 35 Ill.

Adm. Code 900.103;

2) On highways with speed limits of more than 35 miles per hour, 90 dB(A), measured with fast meter response at 50 feet from

the centerline of lane of travel, or an equivalent sound level limit measured in accordance with procedures established under 35 Ill.

Adm. Code 900.103.

c) No person shall operate or cause or allow the operation of a motor vehicle subject to this rule, powered by an engine with

engine speed governor, which generates a sound level in excess of 88 dB(A) measured with fast meter response at 50 feet from

the longitudinal centerline of the vehicle or an equivalent sound level limit measured in accordance with procedures established under

35 Ill. Adm. Code 900.103, when that engine is accelerated from idle with wide open throttle to governed speed with the

vehicle stationary, transmission in neutral, and clutch engaged.

new york...upstate and the city if you can

Sound reproduction devices used for miscellaneous purposes. [Amended 2-8-1983, Ord. 83-36]

A.No person shall use or operate or permit to be used or operated any radio, television, phonograph, musical instrument

or other machine or device for the producing, reproducing or amplification of sound with louder volume than is necessary

for convenient hearing for the person or persons who are voluntary listeners thereto. It shall be prima facie evidence of

a violation of this section if sound emanating from such machine or device is:

(1)Audible beyond the property line of the premises upon which it is being used between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.

(2)Audible at a distance of fifty (50) feet beyond the property line of the premises upon which it is being used between

the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.

(3)Audible at a distance of fifty (50) feet from such machine or device if operated from within a motor vehicle on a

public street.

(4)Audible at a distance of fifty (50) feet from such machine or device when operated in a public park or other public place.

B.The provisions of this section shall not apply to the following:

(1)Funeral processions or use of such devices by a church.

(2)The production of music in connection with any parade authorized under any provision of law.

(3)Any musical performance upon a public place where a permit has been obtained from the Office of Special Events for

such purpose.

(4)The use of amplifiers or other sound producing instruments or equipment in connection with any religious or

political activity or any permitted athletic competition or recreational event held on athletic fields, stadiums or public places

in the city.

C.Any motor vehicle used in connection with the commission of a violation of this section shall be towed in accordance with

§ 111-75 of the Municipal Code.

if you catch up with all the other states please post virginia's laws. thanks.

the virginia section was MIA i should have it for you within a week

" A mechanical loudspeaker or sound amplifier may not emit loud and raucous noise so as to interfere with

the enjoyment of life or property or to interfere with public peace and comfort."

officer my mechancical loudspeaker/amp nosie is enjoyment to my life and or property. my public is happy

got a ticket in mass and one in NH both for loud decibles

mass ticket= disterbing the peace $250,cops exact words"i could feel it though my cloths, and i had the window up".

NH ticket= was a voilation of the hampton noise act. $1000 cops took me to the headqaurters and setup a whole area just to check my decibles. from 50 feet

mass warning = going though a quite zone ,this ordence was made for the bikes that whip thought that tunnel. it gets loud there, cop was sittin with his meter as i passed. dident tell me what i was at but i was just to loud.

and my system arnt that load

~2006 chrysler Sebring~

~2 runs of 1/0 front to back~

~1/0 wire for "big 3"~

-------------------------------------------------------

4 spl-hx 12'' dual 2

2 dtr 1.3400

3 c&d terminologies 1000s

100 aH Each

piccso 6.5 comps

pinoeer avh 4900dvd

pioneer xm box

blue gauges

custom dave the box guys box

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

new stuff on the way

Team

Soundstream

warrick county,in indiana.please,thanks

HEAD UNIT JENSEN VM9312

4 12" KICKER COMPS

4 PUNCH 150 AMPS "0NE ON EACH SUB"

2 ALPINE 3522 ON MIDS AND HIGHS

MLA MOD

BIG 3

OPTIMA D31T BATTERY UP FRONT, ANOTHER IN BACK

2 KINETIK BATTERIES IN BACK ALSO"ONE 800,ONE 1200"

DUAL ALTERNATORS "ONE 200 AMP" OTHER MECHMAN 270 LARGE CASE

Washington state please!!! or if you could Pierce/King county thanks.

98 Toyota Camry

Eclipse AVN-6600

AudioControl 3.1

AudioControl Epicenter

US Amps AX2000

US Amps MD-43

1 set Alpine type X components

1 set RF Power components

1 12" RE Audio XXX

220 Amp Iraggi Alt.

Red Top (Front)

Kinetic HC-600 (Back)

Second Skin Damplifier Pro

how about ohio

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

Archived