Sonic Electronix

Lately i have been seeing a poop load of people asking questions about batteries, caps, rms, alot of stuff maybee the best of the best on the forum should help and create the only true FACTUAL faq on the web about car audio...

i mean include everything from what a clamshell is to how to wire a batt.... i know for a fact there are addons for ipb that make a user read this before registration.. i think this would be wonderfull and if there are still questions people can ask..

included with pictures or even putting up a seperate page on smd just for this so people can zoom to certain parts of the faq (by putting anchors in the page) (david and who not would know) and it would deff boost smd's member base because we would hold the only true faq...

Edited by wildbeast15

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

I think it sounds great. Could help people that know a lot already learn some new stuff.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

exactly my point... there are no bad reasons for doing it..

yes it would be long but really your helping out everyone.. thats why i said put the anchors in... and putting a glossary in uptop thats a easy mod..

Edited by wildbeast15

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

exactly my point... there are no bad reasons for doing it..

Yup totally agree.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

yes but how long is that gunna take for a average member to find... thats why i say put it all in one place.... noone has thought of that either.. everyone knows 12volt's little faq database why not do one of audio in general???

Edited by wildbeast15

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

</div>

anyone else for this?

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

</div>

thats a great idea man espcially for people who are just getting into it like my friend he is always asking what to get an if i can hook it up an i told him u wouldnt need me if u learned about it this would really help those type of people out

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

optima red top under the hood ( kinetik battery or powermaster in the back )

Iraggi 260amp H/O alternator

1 set of knu kandy 1/0 guage wiring kit ( 2 more sets coming )

front speakers -

back speakers -

2 12" lv 4's with lvl 5 softparts ( going to be 4 in near future)

Sundown 3500d( going to be 2 sometime )

i have boughten from - Bass14(smd), ddbump(caraudioclassifieds)