Uhoh. Better get that fixed. That's gotta be a lotta bass to break an accordian boot.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

Uhoh. Better get that fixed. That's gotta be a lotta bass to break an accordian boot.

Yeah it is! Also its tuned really low, it moves well im beggining to think to well. lol. So far I have got it up to a 54 at 36hz on 2800 watts. It has lots more potential. Ill stay posted!

2009 Midwest SPL Nationals - Basic 4 - 1st place 154.5 @ 36hz

Team Sundown

Team SB Audio

Klade Turner

12 Sundown Audio SA-15s

4th order vertical clam

3 Sundown Audio 200.4's

Tsunami Wire

Kinetik 2400s

Youtube

Build Log - Blowthru to WALKTHRU!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Just came back from Midwest SPL Finals in Moberly Missouri here is a vid of me in the lanes. Enjoy

Team Sundown

Team SB Audio

Klade Turner

12 Sundown Audio SA-15s

4th order vertical clam

3 Sundown Audio 200.4's

Tsunami Wire

Kinetik 2400s

Youtube

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

how name this song?please

good stuff..lots of movement, I love the custom dash kit!

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

thanks for joinin the nation hope you like it. I really need to get metered man i love your set up. And i cant believe your hitting mid 50's with 2 15's off 2800wrms, thats daym good.

Who cut your truck up and what kind of stripping did you use? I really wouldnt mind doing a blowthru in mine so i can have some space up front, but our beds arent the biggest whatsoever.

Yeah Eric, i remember you man. it was really nice to meet you to. I had a lot of fun and am looking forward to next years finals. :)

mxman yeah man no prob, thanks for inviting me to 355! Thanx I did work hard on my setup, i do appreciate the compliments. :D and yeah its crazy, but i wanted to be very efficient in what i built and it yeilded me higher numbers on lower power. I think that I am going to step up the power quite a bit tho here pretty soon. and see what she will really put out. I know what you mean about the beds. Im not sure what the name of the stripping is but its accordian and it has metal ribs throughout the whole thing. Its like 13$ a ft. ill try to get some pics up of it. so you can see it up close. and a good friend of mine cut the blow thru out and put the accordian boot in.

Team Sundown

Team SB Audio

Klade Turner

12 Sundown Audio SA-15s

4th order vertical clam

3 Sundown Audio 200.4's

Tsunami Wire

Kinetik 2400s

Youtube