12.21.12 end of the world

im covered for zombie day... between me and my buddies we got enough guns and ammo to stay safe....LOL

as far as 12/21/12 im not worried or concerned in the least bit

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

just more loaded hype over bullshit, just because a ancient civilization's calendars ends on one day everyone goes ape shit. you have to remember the Mayans were extremely knowledgeable on astrology, and they didn't last long enough to make another calendar.

/conspiracy B.S.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

:bsflag: ? I've heard nothing, nothing about switching to 4 poles. There is a magnetic pole shift in which we'll have a magnetic pole reversal, but not the addition of 2 more poles. What would even warrant the addition of more poles?

lolz, I have a feeling you all will enjoy this crock

"According to prophetic and channelled writings, the pole and dimensional shifts are simultaneous (but this may not necessarily be the case-as in all things, discernment of all information is the key). About 5 - 6 hours before the actual shift happens, an extraordinary visual phenomenon should take place. The third and fourth dimensions actually begin to interface. Third dimensional consciousness gradually recedes away from us as we approach fourth dimensional consciousness. As the third dimensional grid begins to break down, synthetic objects disappear (say goodbye to your brand new Hi Fi & TV !!). This is one reason that even though there is a 500 million year history of advanced life on this planet, there is virtually no evidence of it. In order to survive a pole-shift, objects must be made purely out of natural materials like the pyramids and the Sphinx—natural materials that are in resonance with the Earth. Even then virtually everything on the planet will be blown away.

As the synthetic objects begin to disappear, fourth dimensional objects may suddenly emerge. Colours and shapes unlike anything we have ever known will appear on the landscape. "

bye bye car audio :cray:

:D

bottom line, most likely nothing will happen (like its already been mention, this is right up there with Y2K) but if it does oh well, nothing we can do. Just enjoy the next 3 years and 6 months :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

8v fury said:

I'll be heading off to Chuck Norris's house! No chance of death there

whoa...your going the wrong direction on that one... 12/12/12 is the day Chuck Norris turns evil...you can fill in the rest
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Bullshit imho...but time will tell I guess....really who cares?

If there is some sort of zombie apocalypse on that day though, I'll be more than qualified to handle that...I've seen every zombie movie ever made, and played every zombie game worth playing...I also read books on zombies...I'm pretty sure I'm a zombie addict.

IM bunkering up with this guy if it happens

IM bunkering up with this guy if it happens

maybe he IS A ZOMBIE DUN DUn Duhhhh :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived