12.21.12 end of the world

give a Caveman a Lighter he uses it to Crack open his walnuts...

New sig. :rofl:

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

If you ask me the mayans just got lazy and didn't want to finish the calendar. Would you want to do all that work

1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel Regular Cab

• 2 months later...

if you believe in it, let me know why. im just curious. no negative comments ~yet~

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

:bsflag: but you never kno these days. they said the world would end in 2000 lol and wut nothing happened. I seen the 2012 movie and if anything like that happens, then were screwed!

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

:bsflag: but you never kno these days. they said the world would end in 2000 lol and wut nothing happened. I seen the 2012 movie and if anything like that happens, then were screwed!

thing i find weird about it is how pep thousands of years ago had predicted it and it wasnt just one. it was multiple. the idea of a large solar flare isnt something that is not possible. it can make you think if you watch it on tv and know the history behind the year 2012. and with the year 2000 that just some stupid rumor stuff, this actually had historical facts and junk. i dont know about the world coming to an end, but who knows something may happen. guess we will find out

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Bullshit imho...but time will tell I guess....really who cares?

If there is some sort of zombie apocalypse on that day though, I'll be more than qualified to handle that...I've seen every zombie movie ever made, and played every zombie game worth playing...I also read books on zombies...I'm pretty sure I'm a zombie addict.

i think im gone just sit back, smoke the best joint i can ever find and let it happen, that and pretty much live in the bed for the last week of my life. if you know what i mean heheheheheehheehhehehehehe

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

i was planin on committing suicide the day before so that way i get settled in before u guys :lol:

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived