12.21.12 end of the world

so the planets with actually align? fun time to be alive to see that happen.

That's what I hear but NASA said there's nothing to be worried about, nothing that can drastically change anything.

but who knows :ph34r:

planetx_orbit_path1.jpg

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

what really is gonna happen on 12 21 12 is that imma get me 5 3" funky pupz and blow up teh world!!!!!!!

seriously, I believe that scientifically the poles on earth *could* shift rapidly causing massive volcanic eruptions around the world.... but honestly I dont think it will happen. I would only be in my jr year of college :(

Rowan University Electrical Engineering

LINK TO MY BUILDDDDD

Current Setup in my 00' Hyundai Accent:

Pioneer DEH-P6900UB

RE.6.5C AUDIO 500w 6.5" COMPONENT CAR SPEAKERS

Eclipse SE 6500 (6.5 coax in rear deck)

two Kicker C124's in a t-line tuned to 28.6Hz

Kenwood KAC-7204

US amps 1600.4 V2

Upcoming Build this summer:

T-Line enclosure for two C124's tuned to 28ish hz O_O

amp my speakers with a US amps 1600.4.

Second Skin Should be fun ^_^

what really is gonna happen on 12 21 12 is that imma get me 5 3" funky pupz and blow up teh world!!!!!!!

seriously, I believe that scientifically the poles on earth *could* shift rapidly causing massive volcanic eruptions around the world.... but honestly I dont think it will happen. I would only be in my jr year of college :(

yeah, a collegue of my brother in law (who is a nuclear physicist, the brother in law, not the collegue)thinks that we may be shifting from a 2 pole magnetic field to a 4 pole magnetic field. I guess this would be bad for many reasons, I personally don't know them all, but I can imagine it would change virtually every aspect of our lives. as far as an age of darkness goes, I think Yellowstone erupting would make shit pretty dark...lol

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

i didnt read the whole 4 pages of this but it all depends on the faith of the individual in what there gonna believe if u go off what the star gazers say 12-21-12 is the end but if u go off what the Bible say its not written that on a specific day that its all gonna end. but i beleive in what the Bible says and there are a few key things thats not happened yet. so a word to all of u that dont know but wanna know read the Bible, and if u dont believe in what it says its not a bad idea to have an open mind about it. there is interesting things in the Bible. ull be amazed!!!

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

i didnt read the whole 4 pages of this but it all depends on the faith of the individual in what there gonna believe if u go off what the star gazers say 12-21-12 is the end but if u go off what the Bible say its not written that on a specific day that its all gonna end. but i beleive in what the Bible says and there are a few key things thats not happened yet. so a word to all of u that dont know but wanna know read the Bible, and if u dont believe in what it says its not a bad idea to have an open mind about it. there is interesting things in the Bible. ull be amazed!!!

Well of course it's not written down, NOBODY knows when it's going to end, for all we know it might end Today. God is the only one who knows in my belief (For those reading: If you don't beleive in God, then cool, I'm not making you, i respect your decision/beleifs so don't turn this into a "God is or isn't real thread" cause chances are you'll get a vaca)

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

i believe we're on schedule for release of lvl7xl on 12.21.12

edit: i hope we get some zombies on 12.21.12, we've been waiting soooo looooooongggggggg!!!!!!!

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Well of course it's not written down, NOBODY knows when it's going to end, for all we know it might end Today. God is the only one who knows in my belief (For those reading: If you don't beleive in God, then cool, I'm not making you, i respect your decision/beleifs so don't turn this into a "God is or isn't real thread" cause chances are you'll get a vaca)

nowhere i said anything about GOD being real or not im just stating that all the documentaries that is being showed on tv and what not is all 1 sided about the star gazers saying that 12-21-12 was the day.

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

12/21/12 is the day that the funky pups will rise up after being the main joke of every car audio enthusiast for so many years. They have been secretly planning this for quite some time. Chuck Norris nor Mr. T can save you from the rage that the pup will bestow upon us. We all may even stand together on this day with our hearing protection upon our ears but even then we will not be safe from the ungodly powers of the Pup. We must now say farewell to the world as we know it. :help:

wc_zps9b224b53.png

the whole planetary alignment thing is garbage to. There was a partial alignment a few years back, enough to scare a lot of religious, and the scientific community, I think only the inner planters, and Pluto were not aligned, but from mars on back- the big planets, and sun, all aligned, and not a single bit of scientific anomalies happened, or were detected on earth, no slight pole shifts, gravitational weaknesses, deaths, nothing

so adding 2- 3 more small planets wont do anything

And its funny god made fish for people to eat more than a billion years before people walked the earth. Maybe just wanted to perfect the tuna, and catfish :-D

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived