AMMAY Posted September 15, 2006 Report Posted September 15, 2006 Has anyone used this unit? Opinions? Sorry I dont know how to add links....
AMMAY Posted October 7, 2006 Author Report Posted October 7, 2006 Well, I got it and man this ting is sweet! I would like to say that I will never buy another Sony car audio product again!
emperorjj1 Posted October 7, 2006 Report Posted October 7, 2006 what if iran bombed all of the audio comanies except sony and audiobahn which whould you buy J. JMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer
Guest 90accordman Posted October 11, 2006 Report Posted October 11, 2006 I'd get the chrome it addes 20db's
emperorjj1 Posted October 12, 2006 Report Posted October 12, 2006 lol and automatic teethless blowjobs J. JMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer
Superman0527 Posted October 16, 2006 Report Posted October 16, 2006 Chrome turds ftw... (1)RE SX 154.25 cu.ft. box tuned to 37(1) Autotek MM2000.1 ampStinger 1/0 guage throughoutClarion HU
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.