just fricking crazy! im a senior in college right now and i cant even fucking imagine something like this happening on campus. i can just imagine how these normal 20yr olds woke up this morning and did the same shit they always did. saw some friends, had some laughs, sat through a boring ass class (just as me and all of my friends do everyday), and then their world and their families are simply turned upsidedown without any notice. it is a damn shame that the gunman had to take his own life, cause i would have like to see some severe punishment handed down the him. what a sad day.

i likes me some audio stuff...

WTF FTW.

Edited by Chris

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Honestly i was thinking today in school how scary it would be because there are some kids you just dont know about that you see daily.

But as far as influences, i suppose an enviornment of killing shows you violence but i dont think it really effects the way people think. If you kill people and blame it or say that a video game had SOME reasoning for your actions, or paint balling, or anything in that matter i believe you have a mental problem. Do you think that those people were not hurting emotionally or had some kind of mental issue, or do you genuinely believe that a violent surrounding created a stimulant for killing people in real life?

Baylor University

Accounting

i truelly believe.... if everyone still had six shooters by their side, the world would be a better place!!!

x2

RIP those who have passed on, my theres soul be taken in peace.

I hope and pray that the injured make a speedy recovery.

i hope noone take ofence to this but it seems that the zero tolerance policy hasn't worked, infact the problem has moved upward from the immature highschools to the upper level college....in these times i am glad i belive that there is a better place out there

I will be praying for all the victims of this incident tonight. I hope others will join me. May their families be comforted, & they rest in peace.

I'm thinking that something this bad may trigger implementation of a mandatory weapons check on all campuses nationwide.

that would require more maturaty than most people have these days. It seems people are quick to pull a gun when things dont go their way. I think things should be done old school fight it out with nothing but your fist.

x infinity

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

All in a CAR.

Guest MegaloManiac
i truelly believe.... if everyone still had six shooters by their side, the world would be a better place!!!

"If you Outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns."

-Randy Reaves (my gov teacher)

definition: if you ban guns, the people with guns that you don't want arent following the law to begin with so banning guns aint gonna stop them. So world would be a safer place if everyone has the ability to have guns.

i have always heard that quote. And it is true, hell i know a few people who are not supposed to have guns but i am sure they do.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

definition: if you ban guns, the people with guns that you don't want arent following the law to begin with so banning guns aint gonna stop them. So world would be a safer place if everyone has the ability to have guns.

I only wish politicians would realize this. It's simple common sense: The reason the are lawbreakers is because they don't follow laws!

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

All in a CAR.

i have personally nderstanding of where bulling has a roll,

from 1st -7th grade i was made fun of because i have a birth mark on my nose... i was joked upon, i was peed upon, sweerly and everythinfg you can imagine, thoughts of sucide and stuff was around around me 7th grade was around Calimbine i was kicked out of school because they knew that i was thinking these things,,, but then i found cars, and have been tinkering ever sence....

volince in movies/games/tv shows...ect isn't the only sorce of negtive influnce, its also in the same school people send there childeren too......

it is turn that if we outlaw guns only outlaws will have guns, bt you also have to look to countrys that don't alow street police fficers to carry weapons such as guns,, death by guns is very rare there....

its what i call the rubber band effect.... if you take a rubber band and strech it i will do 1 of 2 things

1 slip out of your fingers( probley hurt) and return to normal

or

2 break

apply the above to socity, people will keep pushing the limtations until, things sli out f there contral or everything breaks

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.