groundpounder2k2 Posted September 12, 2009 Report Posted September 12, 2009 well last sunday i got a lil more ink.....I got got that stupid ass dollar sign and pot leaf covered up....and had him add a ribbon and heart to my memphis tat still have a long long ways to go...but i guess this is the start...lol Quote My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
BAGGEDBIRDS.com Posted September 12, 2009 Report Posted September 12, 2009 have a pic of the before? I can't see it through the cover up, which i guess, is the idea Quote 1st SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007 Zapco Studio 500 (2) Zapco Studio 300X Zapco Studio 204 (2) (2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils DLS Iridium Tweeters DLS UR2.5 MidRange FI. N.7 Midbass JL Audio TWK 88 Mechman 370A Elite Alternator
jbondox Posted September 12, 2009 Report Posted September 12, 2009 I heard memphis was going out of business... also maybe have him tat some six pack abs on ya... LMAO oh yeah JK on the Memphis part I think I have a bigger gut than you though... I just hit 220 Quote SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields
Torres Posted September 12, 2009 Report Posted September 12, 2009 his sons name is memphis. unless that was part of the joke? lol over my head maybe Quote
jbondox Posted September 12, 2009 Report Posted September 12, 2009 I know. I gave him hell when he named his son, told him pyramid and legacy just took it over Quote SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields
Torres Posted September 12, 2009 Report Posted September 12, 2009 oh ok gotcha nice tat btw. he did a good job on covering that up Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.