not 4k rms but alot of people swear by them because they are cheap

i need 2 amps to push 4 CVX 15 DVC4 AND WHAT U THINK

pioneer avh-p4200dvd (soon)

Highs amp Zx350.4, zx200.2

4 Kicker Cvx 15 D4

Sub amps (4) Zx1000.1 (need one more)

doors (6)kicker ks 650

Still under construction

that amp may be able to do half of rated, so 2 of those can probably push your cvx's...but you're getting a low quality amp nonetheless (i think it does ~1200 watts at 1ohm, like 1400 max or so,,,only 120a of fusing)

retail is like 500 almost, people buy em for 200ish online, why not just get 400 bux and get a aq2200 or a used 3500? both of which will give you more power, and it'll be cleaner to boot.

or even the amps i run, jbl gto1400, theyre about 80 bux more, but really do 1500wrms without breaking a sweat, and do it cleanly and efficiently

just keep in mind, the bamf is an ok 1200 watt@1ohm amp, dont let them trick you into thinking it does 1700rms or 4000max or whatever the literature says, its bullshit, and when you put it on an even plane of 1200ish watt amps, it starts to look like a real bad idea.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

i kinda assumed that, but i was trying to be nice

irregardless if it did 1400 max that would be all I could ever see it doing

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

that amp will give you about 1000rms at a perfect 14.4v.

PA amps = no good -

they are 4000watts wls - when lightning strikes

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Head Unit - Pioneer DEH-p6000ub

Equalizer - Soon To Come

Amplifiers - (4) Soundstream TX1.2600d's

Subwoofers - (2) Soundstream XXX 18's

Enclosure - 16 Cubic Foot Wall Tuned to 38hz

Power Wire - (200ft) Tsunami 0 Gauge PRO

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

There is one line of PA worthy to buy if you see on clearance, or second hand, and thats the DB series. These are real amps, same board as a few other amps, and have been proven in the lanes for a pretty good price. But I think they may be a tad sensitive, as I had 3, 1 blew up instantly when hooked up, and the other, well, Iam replacing FETs on it now. But they do put alot of power out at 2ohm, and 1ohm

the one I have is the P3000DB, and was pushing 2- Kove Armageddon effortlessly

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

PA amps = no good -

they are 4000watts wls - when lightning strikes

they're decent amps. but its just that they dont put out as near the power as they advertise.

very little people bother to do the math on what amps can really do. (basically what i did)

There is one line of PA worthy to buy if you see on clearance, or second hand, and thats the DB series. These are real amps, same board as a few other amps, and have been proven in the lanes for a pretty good price. But I think they may be a tad sensitive, as I had 3, 1 blew up instantly when hooked up, and the other, well, Iam replacing FETs on it now. But they do put alot of power out at 2ohm, and 1ohm

the one I have is the P3000DB, and was pushing 2- Kove Armageddon effortlessly

yes sir i like my a3000db amps! for the price they are not bad at all i got them for 230 each and have two of them pushing my lvl 4's

vehicle-02 toyota celicawoofers-groundshaker g-s1 10" woofersamp-SUNDOWNAUDIO SAZ 3500battery-1 C&D battery