Sundown Audio

Amp for 10" FI BL

9515ROB

i am setting up a system 4 a girl and i am going to get her a 10" FI BL fully loaded for the back of her Mazda RX8 and i dont run FI im a DD man so i dont know what amp i should put on it i was looking at the AQ 1200D but what do u think i should put on it

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

if money really isn't a problem i would get the saz1500, however the audioque1200 would work fine

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

you can get a refurb with a 1 year warranty from db-r for 360 plus shipping

http://www.db-r.com/sell/store2/index.php?...products_id=204

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Ya Sundown makes a nice product and they rate their SAZ amps at 12.4 volts so you'll have plenty of head room.

You'll have 1500+ out of the SAZ-1500D.

I think you'll be really happy with that amp.

I don't know anything about the sub though.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Archived