Si Mag In Horn

Guest MegaloManiac

Guest MegaloManiac

Well this particular Horn was really just to get loud and sound good on rap. it doesnt sound that great on John Mayer and Jack Johnson, its a bit of boomer when it comes to that genre.

I am uploading the high quality video due to high demand on other forums. its 931mb and it is in an AVI format. I will post the link hopefully in the morning. Download it if you want to see in in Higher quality.

SQ is about x10 better.

mag is the king of SQL subs if you'll search around.

also the tracks playing are(in order of sounding)

Bun B - Inaguartion (spelling)

Young Jeezy - Hypnotize

Akon I wanna "love" you

sp hows it sounds on classic rock or come blues as all that stuff you mentioned SQ doesnt really show up on

Guest MegaloManiac

I dont understand your comment?

From what i think you were saying was That i didnt play any SQ songs. I probally should have played some sort of rock song.

I see where you are coming from I think i kinda contradicted myself when i said it didnt sound great on John Mayer on that previous post, I probally should have said "it didnt sound great BUT it didnt sound bad."

Also when i said iKing of SQL subs, i probally should have said its in the top rankings cause i KNow your MX & XXX gets dam loud while sounding good...hence the 92point review

Everyone: the mag is pretty much an idiot proof sub, it usually will sound good in any box you put it in.

i tried uploading the video last night but it timed out on me, so i am reuploading it.

Where is the download button on mega upload!? lol I cant find it GRRRR

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Archived