Second Skin Audio

kicker l7

ive had 6 L7's not all in at the same time though... they can get loud not the best sounding woofas

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

they hit the lows like no other brand name woofer for the price...other than that they arent a great sq woofer and if its in a prefab box then it aint worth it. BREAK IT IN is the one thing i would warn you about them, they really need to be broken in. I blew my first one in the first 2 weeks cuz i didnt break it in but my second one has lasted 2+ years...although the suspension is almost all but gone now since ive been feeding it 1500rms since i got it.

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

A sub is as good as the enclosure it is in. The L7 has won many SQ awards as well.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

I run L7s and I don't have any complaints.

I think Kicker is getting a bad name for the sole purpose that they have become a big name and thats kinda sad.

Between their patents and the big name competitors they used to have they have proven themselves time and time again.

I'm as proud to run Kicker subwoofers today as I was back in 97.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

cant advise against them, but the only thing i've experienced is that they are kinda picky with being overpowered, they're one of those woofers that will take rms alll day every day on any music, but throw an extra hundred watts in there and you'll get em to stink and smoke.

and in a good box they can sound great and get real friggin low and still make your ears hurt.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC