Autorama 2010 was a great show

redbaron80

ya im sure i can stay at drews. just wanted to see if anyone closer would offer.

matt, i would let you stay at my place but its a little far. i have monday off though if you wanted to stay over sunday, hang out in cali a little longer. some one offer this man a place to sleep.

i was gonna offer to stay at mine, if you wanted to but im not sure if im going to be coming out because my truck sure aint ready and i dont see the point of coming out with out my truck and paying that much just to walk around but who knows tho. if you dont find a place give me a call im not more then 20 mins away from cal expo with traffic lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

sounds good man. ill probably take that offer. pm me your number.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

ya im sure i can stay at drews. just wanted to see if anyone closer would offer.

matt, i would let you stay at my place but its a little far. i have monday off though if you wanted to stay over sunday, hang out in cali a little longer. some one offer this man a place to sleep.

thnx skittles :friends: .

any1 for saturday???

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

OK.. so no matter what if you want to run your car its $50 "before 9am on both days

and after 9am on both days it $60

and if you wanna run both days its $85? 50 + 35 = $85? or after 9am for both days its $95

IDK DOSE ANYBODY HAVE A TERM LAB IS SAC?????????? LOL that isnt going to charge a arm and a leg to just find out what im hitting lol im not going to beat anybody i just wanna know what my 18" is doing lol

pm us and we will be glad to meter your 18" and find out what your hittin' . . . . Team SSC-Ron or Team SSC-Dan (sactownstang)

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

i think im excited about this show. i just had a dream i hit a 155 at autorama lol. i guess something in my head must want me to get a lot louder.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

i hit a 155 at autorama lol.

Lets see it happen!!

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

pm us and we will be glad to meter your 18" and find out what your hittin' . . . . Team SSC-Ron or Team SSC-Dan (sactownstang)

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

i need some meter time that would be nice

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

Lets see it happen!!

lol it wont. unless we put the mic in the port

Archived