Autorama 2010 was a great show

redbaron80

thanks bra! I didnt know there was a civic with a baffle! I would have loved to hear it. I was actually going to put my 18" subs in a baffle. Then I started acting like a lil bitch thinking about how hard I was gonna have to work at stopping rattles. Cant wait to hear your car!

Keep at it! i would LOVE to see a build log!!!! :good:

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

This bickering is funny. I am great buds with the person who gave homeboy a second chance. My boy told me all about it. I had left early. I told him that I was glad he gave the guy a second chance. Not because it was the right thing to do. Because, it wasnt! I was glad he did it because I knew nobody else would. You see some people get too wrapped up in being the best and not realizing they are really not having fun. Ideally what would have been the best possible outcome would have been my bud ends up winning, even though he gave a second chance... fairy tale ending I guess.. Just so you know me and my buds are out to have fun. We dont stress off the game of stereo! Win or lose it was a cool show. a lil light on the cars but still fun. We will be seeing you guys around! next bring the A-game first round your gonna need it!

only reason i asked for the rerun was because so many other people did them at AR and they were all really exciting to watch. i told the guy he didnt have to let me rerun or anything but he seemed happy to do it.

i was trippin out on your amp rack man. i want to see how you did that. looked bad ass

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

only reason i asked for the rerun was because so many other people did them at AR and they were all really exciting to watch. i told the guy he didnt have to let me rerun or anything but he seemed happy to do it.

i was trippin out on your amp rack man. i want to see how you did that. looked bad ass

thanks bra! I will work on a build log tonight. I have pictures more than one computer so bear with me.. I regret to say that I took no pictures while doing the door panels.

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

name of the song at the start

US Placers by Lupe Fiasco feat Kanye West

and Madvibes me and logan walked over and starting staring at the cadence maps haha

everything looked good, it was so flush with everything else

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

and Madvibes me and logan walked over and starting staring at the cadence maps haha

I have been using cadence amps since 2002 and to be honest I love them. The amps I have in my car are new c series. I bought the class a/b amps I like the sound of class a/b better on the sub 35hz stuff. Thanks for the positive comments. I really need to buy a new alternator. Only 2 companies make one currently for my car. Not sure which one to go with. iraggi or sidewinder. What do you think?

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

thank you and i love the pruple on the rims

and with noob 100% iraggi

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

thank you and i love the pruple on the rims

and wut noob 100% iraggi

I am an alternator noob! However, Whats the failure rate? I have very little time to pull my wheel off and raise my car to change an electrical part.

I am wondering this outloud......would people be so high on iraggi if steve didnt rock it?

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

The Jeep at AR had three 300s and The Tahoe had four 300s

Service is great- nothing to do with steve cept he provided the place for Iraggi to do his networking

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

The Jeep at AR had three 300s and The Tahoe had four 300s

Service is great- nothing to do with steve cept he provided the place for Iraggi to do his networking

-Drew

I am only able to fit one alternator And not really down to take off my ac compressor even thought I have had that for 4 years and only turned the ac on twice. I am a broke ass gas cost to much..haha Iraggi seems like the best option at this point unless anyone out there knows an obscure connection. I guess the biggest alt they make for my car is 200 amps...heck better than stock.

DSCF0360.jpg

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Archived