So, this is where I'm at now - just a little smoothing and bondo. This box really has some sexy smooth angles on it - almost fiberglass-ish. - I forgot to mention that the part under the sub that sticks out sits right on the shelf in-between where the back seats fold down, so this box really kind of fits in...

Posted Image

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Nice box, i like ;) ,

what u gonna do to finish it up, paint,carpet?

Well, I'm just gonna black bedline it, then he wants to eventually go out and get some rattlecan that matches his interior color, and spray over the bedliner, so it's a nice textured stockish paint - should look nice. (edit - carpet would be a mofo on this sucker)

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

So, I got the rest really smooth, the three side pieces are totally molded into one now. :blink:

Got it all painted up, and threw it in the truck. It sounds really nice, dosn't get in the way of anything really important. You can get to both storage compartments, both seats slide all the way back, and lean back. He was really happy, and again - it sounds really good :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

lol... I like that.... alot of trial and error? looks nice tho...

I know I would have been screwing up angles left and right

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Thats sick dude, you honestly put some time and effort into that thing and it paid off. That tacoma can still seat 4 people as long as two of them are really really small or have no legs lol. I have a xtracab tacoma.....build me one of those...jk, sick work though!

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

Nice concept and design, those Type-S's arent that bad of subs

No - they're OK - It's all he wants for this truck, listens to a lot of rock and metal.

lol... I like that.... alot of trial and error? looks nice tho...

I know I would have been screwing up angles left and right

yeah, plenty of scrap wood made on this project..., always worth it though... :)

Thats sick dude, you honestly put some time and effort into that thing and it paid off. That tacoma can still seat 4 people as long as two of them are really really small or have no legs lol. I have a xtracab tacoma.....build me one of those...jk, sick work though!

thanks brother... it was a fun project, I learned a ton of new tricks. <_<

Archived