Clyde Carson - Ride Around Town

Demo402

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

does anyone know where to download this song from? Clyde Carson-Ride around Town "slowed" the link on the first page didnt work :unknw:

Unfortunately I never saved it :(

But MP4 to MP3 FTW... http://usershare.net/tvrqcsdndyya

26hz @12 & 18db/42 @ 19db

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

So not to long ago someone posted this song and i think it got deleted from for infringing copywrite so i bought the song and slowed it. I'm posting to share this thumper! I personally slowed this using Audacity and to my knowledge there is no clipping. I give anyone permission to download this song as long as you give me a bit of credit when distributing! Thanks

http://www.zshare.net/audio/65530764ba354650/ New Link!

URL -

that is illegal still bro

u cannot "distribute" it at all technically.... the fact that you bought makes it even worse

i cannot stress enough how dumb it is to think you can buy it and give it away for free... seriously read rules

steve meade has even said it doesnt matter if you slow it, it is still illegal... period

Unfortunately I never saved it :(

But MP4 to MP3 FTW... http://usershare.net/tvrqcsdndyya

26hz @12 & 18db/42 @ 19db

dude, 12db, 18/19 really are not loud at all.... the beginning of some of my songs are louder when i got rid of thae bass than 12db

i just made my version of it, the legal free way

it will be in Zip 9

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Trust me I know its not loud, I'm stating the freq. and db level so ppl know already...you're comin off real rude and its not necessary

Thanks though, I'll check your version out

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Trust me I know its not loud, I'm stating the freq. and db level so ppl know already...you're comin off real rude and its not necessary

Thanks though, I'll check your version out

i see what u mean sorry, the point was to say that there is a better/louder version u should try to find

not to promote mine at all, lol... it wont be out for a month-ish

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Its cool...you are saying that there is a louder version of the original song?

I just ran my original copy through Audacity and depending on what I highlight (just single bass notes) I'm getting 51 or 65hz @21db and 32 @ 13db...if highlight from 27-35 secs I get 32@ 10db, 51@ 19db & 65 @16db...if you could lead me in the direction of a louder copy that would be much appreciated

Played this in my car numerous times, one of my favorite songs...haven't heard it in a while, now I wanna play it :)

2015 Mazda 6

Archived