Kanye West Is A Dick

“I’m sooooo sorry to taylor swift and her fans and her mom. I spoke to her mother right after and she said the same thing my mother would’ve said. She is very talented! I like the lyrics about being a cheerleader and she’s in the bleachers! …………………… i’m in the wrong for going on stage and taking away from her moment!……………. beyonce’s video was the best of this decade! I’m sorry to my fans if I let you guys down! I’m sorry to my friends at mtv. I will apologize to taylor 2mrw. welcome to the real world! everybody wanna booooo me but i’m a fan of real pop culture! No disrespect but we watchin’ the show at the crib right now cause … well you know! i’m still happy for taylor! Boooyaaawwww! you are very very talented! I gave my awards to outkast when they deserved it over me… that’s what it is!! i’m not crazy yall, i’m just real. Sorry for that! I really feel bad for taylor and i’m sincerely sorry! Much respect!!”

too late now i think, doesnt make up for shit, that apology kinda looks like his song lyrics, just a bunch of bs

and when he says, " i’m a fan of real pop culture!" so does this mean taylor is not REAL pop culture? Apology might make things even worse

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

talk about his song heartless..the man didnt lie..

he a cold piece of work

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

best quote of the night is on Pink's twitter page ."Kanye West is the biggest piece of shit on the earth......Quote Me"

If you have to apologize for what you did maybe you shouldnt do it.

Ive got a great keeping it real comment but im going to pass.... Its ignorant and fucked up. but real good.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I will apologize to taylor 2mrw.

2mrw? He doesn't mean it. The whole blog is written out but he can't type out "tomorrow"? BS. LOL.

lol at all of u... who cares if kanye said it.. its kanye.. hes ruthless, he speaks his mind.. so wat if it may come off disrespectful.. he can speak his mind jus like u and me can, even if its infront of all america and the world.. and a major LOL at the talentless comment... one of the top producers out there and noo he has no talent :rolleyes:

in a world where lil wayne is the "Greatest Rapper Alive" who cares if Kanye is a top producer. -_-

im just saying It's disrespectful to her. She looks Hurt like crazy. She was in the spotlight, and SHE was celebrating her award. And Kanye just took that from her. Even Beyonce looked like her face was saying "NAW NICCA... Dont drag me in this." lol

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Good post DJ! Looks like Kanye is GANGSTA! He walks with Jesus and sells the white stuff. Straight RUTHLESS! HAHA

Naw son. That dude got a part time job selling Amway baby powder. :P

lmfao

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

useless turd as always .....with no talent

no matter how u think. that taylor watever will never sell as many records as kanye ,of course he was wrong but no need to down talk his music ..many records as he sold he did something right

my setup:

alpine iva-w205

fosgate t30001

rf t8004

re 6x9

2 re sx 15's

4 inch fosgate fanatic q components

hertz 6.5 comp

kicker 1/0 wiring

ipod direct connect

2 optimas batts

in the middle of rebuilding

GRROUNDZERO.jpg

Kanye has even moved on to interrupting the President! When will this guy stop?

lol i usually hate youtube poop.

but that was actually kinda good lol

Archived