Kanye West Is A Dick

He should be banned from any future MTV events, to prevent this from ever happening again.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Yea I was Totally Discusted By that!

She Won and That Girl was So happy Then that Rotten Piece of SH!T comes up there And Does that!?

Somebody in The Audience should have Knocked his Ass out for doing that!!!

He should be banned off Further MTV showing's For that!

Thats Abuncha Bullsh!t!!!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

dude thinks hes god just because hes a decent rapper, in my opinion the douche can eat a dick. there are far greater rappers then kanye west an you dont see them disrespectin people like that. kanye is not ruthless, hes not a badass that speaks hes mind no matter wat, he is a selfish asshole and is in need of a serious reality check. and i cant wait for him to do this to a more cold hearted individual an watch them beat the fuck outta hes ass.

I had no respect for him before but thats a new low. He is a piece of shit.

I agree with DJ, is has no talent.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

Yeah but.. he downgraded from xl tall tees and fat man pants down to L shirts and his own size pants and also got half the world fallowing him... believe it or not he is one of the reasons why (teens) mainly dress proper now...if u want the world to change u have to fallow a musician in this case not even the president...not sure if anyone noticed that but i have

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

If he wants to decide on what awards should go to whom, then he should have his own show and his own opinion, and his own VOTE.

"The Gay Fish Awards hosted by Gay Fish Himself, Starring None Other Than Gay Fish. The First Best Female Video goes to....Beyonce! And the rest are for ME" LOL.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

Archived