similar shit happened to a friend of mine. he was at work, takes a quick peek at his truck, and its gone. he literally had everything invested in it. he didnt have that big of a system, just 2-10 cvrs a kicker 750.1 a precision power 2 channel amp and a jvc double din headunit. he says he doesnt give a shit bout the system, he could get another one, now he has to continue paying for that truck and buy another one. he had just bought an alarm online and was gonna have it installed the following weekend. so much for that.. and this happened two weeks after loosing one of his best friends in a motorcycle accident, who got hit by another friend of ours. it was a shitty first summer after graduation...

sorry for the rant op, and i am sorry bout what happened to you. i keep tellin my parents to get my shit insured but they refuse to call. fucking angers me.. :censored:

current set-up:

headunit: kenwood excelon kdc-x891

mids: front: mb quart reference 6.5s rear: pioneer TSA941 6x9

mid and high amp: performance technique ICBM-773

sub amp: kicker 08zx2500.1

subs: (2) 08s15l7d2

4.25 cubic foot sealed box

big 3 all in hooker 1/0 wiring

Sacrifice your car to the Audio Gods and DBs will come.

im sorry i cant even imagine how that might feel, i got my cigarettes stolen yesterday and i went all king kong, i wonder how id get if it was my car

2m26gzm.png

1996 Camaro RS

Rockford Fosgate BD1000.1

Rockford Fosgate 400a4 Old Skool

2x 12" TSW3001-D4 Pioneer Subs

Pioneer deh-p980bt

Yellow Top Primary Battery

1.5 Diesel Audio Cap<Its just there to impress the females with shiny things ;)

Kinetik HC800

• 3 weeks later...

You already know.... got the viper 5901 on the accord .... just one of the many security features installed right now. i have more ideas im debating on doing. So far i love the alarm ... love the range. Love the shock sensor. So far its all gravy. Lets just say my locking chirp got my neighbor to complain to me the next morning. So i know damn well they wont be sleeping through a full blown alarm lol.

Posted Image

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

I know how you feel, I had this same thing happen to me a while back (never put an alarm system in my truck, was an old ranger). But I woke up in the morning to go to school, and took the car instead of my truck, when I got to school, my "friend" decided to come up to me and be like "dude i heard what happened..." well..that's how I figured out I got my shit stolen and let's just say i'm not friends with him anymore since his GF (one of the people that helped) told him months before they were planning on it and he didn't warn me, but within a month I was able to find the people who did it, who had all the shit, and I got it back and took them to court and sued. I hope you figure out who did it and/or where the stuff is bro!

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Sorry to hear dude, same thing nearly happened to me but luckily i have an alarm and also caught the Fuckers in the act and ended up chasing them down the street!!

Some ppl are just jealous of wat other people have!!! :@ Very wrong :(

Source: Alpine 9886R, Audiocontrol Epic 160, Alpine PXE-H650 processor, Line driver

Front: 2 sets 7" AA componants with tweets

Amp: SPL Dynamics 4 Channel, 1,200 Wrms output for doors, new amps coming for subs

Sub: Ascendant Audio Mayhem 18's *2

So Far: 149.9db @30hz

I have had a bunch of systems some worth a lil bit of money and have never had a alarm on my car and never had any problems but i have always put my system on my insurance that way if someone gets my system i get my money back and can go bigger next time. and my insurance only went up like $10 a month so thats money well spent IMO

2 15" DC LVL 5' crescendo 5500 yellow top under the hood and two xs power d3100

Big three upgrade

Rockford Fosgate T162S components in front

Rockford Fosgate T152 in the back

Dynamat everywhere

Man that sucks, my shit got jacked by the fuking dealership when i took it to get some body work done, because a

skalliwag hit me, mom picked up the truck asked me if I had taken out my system I said no go and look and yup shit was gone

Went back they tried denying it say it was never in there I was so pissed off I lost it started yelling not caring

called the cops filed as report got my money back for it and a lil more.

Second time was in my driveway sister left my truck unlocked I got home like at 2 am from a party in my other truck see all my doors

wide open shit was gone. Sorry to hear it man hope you get something back or they get caught somewhere else.

damn man, im sorry to hear that... but i'm glad i saw this, it kinda opened my eyes, and made me realize this type of shit could happen easily to me too... when i redo my system, im getting the viper alarm and going to try and get my insurance to cover it... hope everything works out

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

That really sucks man, but it makes us all realize how important it is to provide your whip with adequate security and or insurance. I am about to go and buy either a viper 5901 or some kind of clifford i have heard good things about both of the companies. I hope you find who did this and get your stuff back. Hopefully the people who did this get some hot piss in the face.

Archived