Sundown Audio

Memphis Mojo 16-MCD4KW

kryptonite

I've got 4-12" Rockford T1s for one setup and an 18"BTL for another setup. i just blew my MTX amp up for the 4th and final time (I'm done sending those #$%@heads money) I'm looking for a new amp and happened across a Memphis Mojo 16-MCD4KW that chino is selling. Any opinions from the gallery on how this would work out? I have the electrical to back it so that's not my worry, i just don't want to miss spend my money, since i've done enough of that already (IE my MTX screw ups) Any and all input is welcome and greatly appreciated.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

I ran one per BTL for a while, worked good. I had issues with one of them going up on me, and it took Memphis 2-3 months to repair and ship back. They work good on 16v if you ever plan on going that route.

If you can get a really good deal and have the electrical go for it, otherwise I'd look at something else.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

I ran one per BTL for a while, worked good. I had issues with one of them going up on me, and it took Memphis 2-3 months to repair and ship back. They work good on 16v if you ever plan on going that route.

If you can get a really good deal and have the electrical go for it, otherwise I'd look at something else.

What ended up being the problem with your amp? That is quite the time period but i guess if you want a quality piece you have to wait for quality work, how much did it cost you to get it repaired? And what would you consider a "good deal" on an amp like this that is used?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Very nice amp. Dont listen to that 16 volt stuff. They run great! at 14volt and at 16volt they get up to 5000+ rms. For what your running too they will pound the shit out of em!

The testing on these amps @16 volts do 6000 plus RMS

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

well 16v is out of the question, like i told chino, my powermaster is almost near brand new and the AC system in my truck was fixed with a new compressor about 2 years ago and there isn't much room for a bracket for a secondary alternator so i'm kinda sittin tight with what i have. As you can see in my signature i've got plenty of battery bank and if i keep the motor around 2500 rpm the powermaster is pushing 216 amps so i should have the juice, i just don't want to waste more money after my MTX fiasco.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

I used to own a MOJO (sorry ass ex-wife won't give it back) as long as your electrical works out, the MOJO will be happy.

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass