2003 Chevy Avalanche Z71 *Update 11-3*

i would ditch the edge and get one of these in blue and clear, if i ever become a vol firefighter or something close to it im gunna have one of these but i'll prolly have a small led light bar tho, dont get me wrong i love how edges look and i love oldschool lights but i love the somewhat undercover look of these lights and they got the traffic advisor built into the flash patterns also

if i ever work for the fire dept my truck would have more lights than the damn fire truck lol

prolly 2 lin 6's red/clear behind grill, vertex led strobes in side makers, ied run wig wags but i got hids n dunno how that will turn out, u could wire one up to your fog lights and have the 4 alternate kinda like they do on the back of the light bar, prolly a small whelen or fed signal mini bar, prolly a 6 or 8 led bar in back window, 2 lin 6's or tir 4's on the back of my toolbox in red/amber, 1 tir 4 on each side of the tool box in red/clear, 1 tir4 on each mirrow in red/clear, one of those tail light flasher things or maby just led strobes in the back up lights, and prolly a code 3 siren with 2 speakers or if i got enough money i wanna run a federal signal q siren but i dont think they would like me after a while lol, and prolly a cheap air horn kit also

maby u could get these to go in your parking light housings

i was thinking about getting these to sync with my mirrow lights when i get them in red n clear vs teh red n blue, but u could proly get em in blue n clear tho, would look sick, i was gunna wire mine so when one side flashes blue the other will flash clear or white and visa versa, pritty much every light would be like that ecept the ones on the sides of my tool box, they will be set to flash all or the test pattern one that goes threw all the flash patterns and prolly the bar on back window also

sorry i type to damn much but emergency lights have been a hobby of mine since i was a kid, but i tore up all my other ones so all i got left is my federal signal 184 becon ray, i want to find domes for it but i cant seem to find any anywhere, mine has 4 buls like the others had 2 and what knot, i want a amber and blue dome so i can switch em out n what knot when i play with it in my room, i dont have the mounting base for it so i cant put it on my truck so it has to stay in my room

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Well I do have some plans for more lights. Hopefully in the near future, but the funds are low at the moment... Home ownership and bills are killing me... LoL

2011 Dodge Durango Citadel AWD HEMI - LOADED

Stereo:  STOCK

Emergency Equipment:  Morotola - Federal Signal - Feniex - Gamber Johnson

Performance:  MOPAR Performance - Diablo

911 Calltaker / Diaptcher, Volunteer Ambulance Driver, Rescue Tech, Fire Fighter, Fire Policeman, Emergency Equipment Installer / Repairman

any updates

Just the hood as of right now... I have a set of Whelen MirrorBeam housing that are waiting for some LEDs, Plus I need to rewire my console. But time and money are the lacking factors... LoL

911 Calltaker / Diaptcher, Volunteer Ambulance Driver, Rescue Tech, Fire Fighter, Fire Policeman, Emergency Equipment Installer / Repairman

• 1 month later...

I got bored the other day and put some more lights on my Av... I installed a set of Whelen Inner Beams at the top of the windshield...

• 1 month later...

I sold my Inner Beams, still not sure why though... LoL But, I finally got my MirrorBeams installed... I've had the housings for a couple of months and just recently got LEDs to fill them... LoL And if I do say so myself, they look AWESOME!!!

IMG_20101102_172830.jpg

I'm still debating on whether or not to paint them body color, or just leave them black for now... But either way, their effectiveness is off the scale... Now my Av looks 15 feet wide coming down the road... LoL

IMG_20101102_172733.jpg

IMG_20101102_172815.jpg

IMG_20101102_172757.jpg

And here's a quick vid I took the night I installed them...

They were alot tougher to install on these mirrors as compaired to the mirrors on my '95 Tahoe that I had MirrorBeams on, but well worth it...

you need to put an epilepsy warning on that thing holy hell lol. nice stuff.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

you need to put an epilepsy warning on that thing holy hell lol. nice stuff.

HAHA Thanks man!!!

the hood makes it look super bad ass man it should be in transformers

MEMBER>>Team Pulse Car Audio

97 Z71 sierra

8" jl w0 md 400watt amp and dvd system

2000 malibu

1 18" old style btl, jl audio 1000/1v2 build in progress

My YouTube

100% positive buyer feedback on eBay mmatsjugg306 is my ID there

[topic='http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/148756-dd9515mmatsjugg-feedback/']leave me feedback hear for buying and selling[/topic]

rps20121104_200858.jpgSDC11631-1.jpg

the hood makes it look super bad ass man it should be in transformers

Haha Thanks bro...

Archived