i dont have a sonics near me but i make it a point to go to one when i travel and theres one near by lol. I love sonic food. But checkers around here is fucking awsome haha.

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Never had a bad experience at Sonic, and theres a ton around here. Food has always been hot/warm and meals always right. Plus the scenery is always nice :) (they wear roller skates at a few)

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Sonic here is hit or miss..............some days its perfect..............others its the worst food place EVER

Only consistantly shitty places are Arby's and Taco Smell

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

i just had Arbys and fuck that sammich was sooo bangin....

I used to work at an Arby's and no joke, during my winter holiday when I was working daily I gained like 15 pounds, that shit was so good! lol

No Sonics around here, closest one is up in Milwaukee area, just opened recently. I've never been but my brother says it's the shit.

Too many projects, too little time...

Never had a bad experience at Sonic, and theres a ton around here. Food has always been hot/warm and meals always right. Plus the scenery is always nice :) (they wear roller skates at a few)

Within 20miles of me theres 7 sonics ;)

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Haha i work at sonic and our shits never been more than 5 minutes yall must live next to some shit ones

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

wendys fucked up mine and the ol ladys meal one time she emailed corporate and they sent us 2 free combo meal coupons. then the local one sent us a 20$$ food card lol we ate for like 3 days there fo free lmfao

off topic but i used to manage a wendys. they'll give up free food to anyone who asks for it basically. especially if you call the store and not corporate. beats a complaint, and prevents the higher ups from breathing down the managers necks about it. go through, ask for fries, and they'll probably give em to you. even if you havent had any in forever. they go through fries all day long, what's an order or two to prevent a complaint?

ok back on topic :)