Alrighty then.....didnt want to have to resort to bugging the SMD "audio" forum about this, but getting beyond aggrivated!!!!!

I have a 98 crewcab dually. 5/8 belltech drop. And at $300+ for two new front tires every 4-6 months, getting a little fed up. Already replaced the whole front end, and I mean EVERYTHING, been aligned with every set of new tires, and told I need lowered control arms to correct the alignment problems. Been online all day, sent out a couple e-mails asking manufacturers advise, and can not find any for MY TRUCK. Kinda thinking that it is popular enough of a truck that they should have in stock at Toggnotties, but no.

SO, before I upgrade my wheels, I need to get this handled. Tempted to make my own unless someone here knows of a website that has them, for my truck.

Also, are the control arms different from a 1500 to a 3500? Cause they have 1500 ones all day, and everywhere. but cant get an answer from any dealer.

Posted Image

any help would be greatly appreciated :yahoo:

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

I think the 2500 and 3500 are the same, don't take my word for it, but I think i read somewhere that they were. Good luck on your issue bro and have you tried Truckin' forum or the full size gm forums for some info?

GMFS Forum

CABCopyright.png

88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com

i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!

I think the 2500 and 3500 are the same, don't take my word for it, but I think i read somewhere that they were. Good luck on your issue bro and have you tried Truckin' forum or the full size gm forums for some info?

GMFS Forum

Did try truckin......but not full size gm- thanks bro- will give it a shot. and will check on that 2500/3500 thing. wonder if they have them for the 2500?

7" BDS HC lift kit

tablet in lieu of deck

4 Alpine type r 10's

2 brutus brx5000.5's

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

Did try truckin......but not full size gm- thanks bro- will give it a shot. and will check on that 2500/3500 thing. wonder if they have them for the 2500?

Im no expert, but you might PM Burrito and ask him. :pardon: Hope ya get it straitened out... $300 every 6 mo sounds like it really blows.

CABCopyright.png

88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com

i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!

thanks guys, both those sites are bad ass :clapping: bad enough I am addicted to this one, now two more-lol

I really appreciate it. And yea cody, thats $300 that could be going towards the 24's I want...... :aggressive:

7" BDS HC lift kit

tablet in lieu of deck

4 Alpine type r 10's

2 brutus brx5000.5's

thanks guys, both those sites are bad ass :clapping: bad enough I am addicted to this one, now two more-lol

I really appreciate it. And yea cody, thats $300 that could be going towards the 24's I want...... :aggressive:

:D

I just went in to les schwab today to get an alignment and they said I needed the same things because mine are bad :censored:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

you will have better luck with a direct answer on here

http://duallyscene.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=11

CRAZY CHIT BRO!!!!!!

Found out what I needed to know within the first 5 minutes. love this site :wub: (Love SMD more though :wub::wub: )

The frame mounting points are all the same. and found out that if I go 1/2 ton front, and with the right spacers, can tuck lug nuts on the 24's with a body drop :yahoo:

So if you dont see me here, thats where i will be! jk :D joo know I love you SMD

7" BDS HC lift kit

tablet in lieu of deck

4 Alpine type r 10's

2 brutus brx5000.5's

Archived