treo's trunk build new deck installed page 18 new pics 1/29/10

ya man i wanna see this vid but imma need the url link also bc i cant embed pics

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

optima red top under the hood ( kinetik battery or powermaster in the back )

Iraggi 260amp H/O alternator

1 set of knu kandy 1/0 guage wiring kit ( 2 more sets coming )

front speakers -

back speakers -

2 12" lv 4's with lvl 5 softparts ( going to be 4 in near future)

Sundown 3500d( going to be 2 sometime )

i have boughten from - Bass14(smd), ddbump(caraudioclassifieds)

those hid's look great, where did you get them from?

:unknw: lol from a good friends shop in LA he has hooked me up really well for about 5 years now and now he is passing the good deals to my friends!! :good:

vehicle-02 toyota celicawoofers-groundshaker g-s1 10" woofersamp-SUNDOWNAUDIO SAZ 3500battery-1 C&D battery

od sound knows a guy in downtown la that sells them for pretty cheap.... you can find the same set on EBAY they are O-NEX hid's... they run aound 60 bucks or so on ebay...

i also had some guy clean my lenses while i was down there... he did an amazing job as you can see in the first pic... they used to be yellow now they are crystal clear.. it's amazing how much newer it makes the car look

video almost done uploading

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

lights are looking good man!!glad you liked them!!

hell yeah man thanks for the hookup!!

ya man i wanna see this vid but imma need the url link also bc i cant embed pics

ill post both the link and ill embed!!!

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Archived