It was a good day! Tahoe is officially MINE!

Oh man that must feel awesome. I cant wait to pay off my civic lol. (yeah yeah i now its only a civic but still :P)

Gratz yo!

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Out of curiosity, has anyone ever offered you a large amount for the Hoe? I'm sure with your internet fame you could probably make a good bit off of it. I'm sure you're like me though, to much blood, sweat, and tears into it to watch it go away.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Congrats. We bought the 2 vehicles we have now about 2 years ago (01 hoe, 04 malibu) and are the first ones we didn't pay outright for. I was told it would help my credit, so we also refinanced to combine some student loans and such with the auto loans. Should both be paid off in about a year (thank God). I know the first $6k student loan we paid off a month ago was such a good feeling.

Congrats again.

Now you'll have that extra cash to put in a big system, do exhaust, rims, or HIDs, or stuff like that. :D

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Many congrats! :drinks:

I'm half way of paying my car loan. It's 29K and the actual car cost was just 21K. That's my 1st loan so i'm very careful with it and pay it good. Hope these bloodsuckers will give me better price next time. :wacko:

im a tree hugging faggot who enjoys long penis with a side of whipped cream if you know what i mean