Team Bassick - Kimo Posted September 19, 2009 Report Posted September 19, 2009 So who is actually going to his show????? I am http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
Noobtastic14 Posted September 19, 2009 Report Posted September 19, 2009 I'm not. Its almost 4am and i dont do late nights before shows.... -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted September 19, 2009 Report Posted September 19, 2009 Nobody here......just chillin..... KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
Noob_On_Droid Posted September 19, 2009 Report Posted September 19, 2009 Nobody here......just chillin..... We're headed down. Woke up with some belt slip problems and other "touch up" issues. I doubt we'll make qualifying, but damnit I wasn't up that late for nothing!!!!
skittlesRgood Posted September 19, 2009 Author Report Posted September 19, 2009 Nobody here......just chillin..... no one? you all alone kimo?? If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
John Gi Posted September 19, 2009 Report Posted September 19, 2009 oake.. there is a event at manchester mall... and i think the flyer said it was jj custom audio sponsoring it..... i=so its not in clovis.. but on shields and blackstone... Ill see u guys there:D
skittlesRgood Posted September 19, 2009 Author Report Posted September 19, 2009 lol you better hurry, its happening now. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted September 19, 2009 Report Posted September 19, 2009 We're headed down. Woke up with some belt slip problems and other "touch up" issues. I doubt we'll make qualifying, but damnit I wasn't up that late for nothing!!!! See you guys soon. I think I am the only one left to qualify. I think I can count the amount of competitors on my fingers. no one? you all alone kimo?? Well from the Team yes sir. Brian is here too. I CAME DOWN TO HOPEFULLY GET THIS MONKEY OFF MY BACK..... edit: this is for the '09 Season..... If I do a 150: I am reiiring from Street C. If I take Certified Cali Class C title: I am having a beer. If I take Uncertifield Cali Class C title: I am getting drunk. POINTS I CAN ONLY HOPE TO TIE. KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
skittlesRgood Posted September 19, 2009 Author Report Posted September 19, 2009 good luck kimo! you got the girls with you rite? If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted September 19, 2009 Report Posted September 19, 2009 good luck kimo! you got the girls with you rite? No Sir Kimo is 100% solo..... Girlfriend is at work Sister is in Antioch KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.