CaptainzPlanetz Posted September 17, 2009 Report Posted September 17, 2009 So who is looking forward to DR2? I had a blast with the first one, and this new one seems to just improve on that, way larger play area, more weapons and vehicles, and more zombies. This is one of the 3 games I am looking forward to, the others being Modern Warfare 2, and of course for the past 3 or 4 years Final Fantasy 13. So is anyone planning on picking up DR2? I know I am. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
AI James Posted September 17, 2009 Report Posted September 17, 2009 i'll get it just because its there, but i didnt like the first one, i dont like having a time limit on how i do things i like to take my own time and go through at my leisure. if i wanna just randomly kill stuff i dont wanna be penalized for it.
slugdub Posted October 2, 2009 Report Posted October 2, 2009 The first one was legendary just because the replay value was there. The only reason it had replay value though, was the dirty tricks like only 1 save and save in bathrooms and the way you couldn't save everyone in any one play. Crazy stuff. I don't even think I beat the bonus after levels, which was also very cool.
bigjsurdaddy Posted October 27, 2009 Report Posted October 27, 2009 i didn't like that the weapons break so easily. like the cainsaw. how do you break a chainsaw in like 6 hits.
Farmacist Posted October 27, 2009 Report Posted October 27, 2009 i gave up playing the first one, didnt like the time limits at all....or how swords or guns had limited use then they were gone... Team Soundstream Team Xs Power Team Secondskin Audio Team Mechman
slugdub Posted November 3, 2009 Report Posted November 3, 2009 Really? I don't remember breaking the chainsaws at all. Hmmm
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.