So as i sit here doing college homework attemptin to get a degree in somethin and listenin to my laptop music. I wonder why college has took so much of my money and why the money i do have i need to save in case shit happens with my car or somethin comes up. So everyone little bit i get i can save. All a kid wants is 2x 18 DC lvl 4 or 5s.. Is that too much to ask? lol I know im not the only one with barely any cash to spend because your books cost 700$ this semester or your car is givin you trouble or you jus got your system jacked. List is endless. But god damn ive had no beat for almost a month. My friend had 2 x 12 pioneer subs on a hiphonics amp and im jealous. Just another college kid/person bitchin about no cash..Rant off

i needed to vent alittle and the gf doesnt give 2 shits about car audio so guess you guys get to waste about 2 mins of time readin this stupid post lol. sorry.

Old Setup
03 DurangoRF Power T1 6.5 CompsMids/Highs Amp: AQ4x90Sub Amp: AQ 3500.1DSubs: 2 DC XL 18sBox: 12ft^3 tuned to 33HzMechman 270 Amp AltXS 6500XS 3100 x2

Highest Score to date: 151.2 db @ Headrest

So as i sit here doing college homework attemptin to get a degree in somethin and listenin to my laptop music. I wonder why college has took so much of my money and why the money i do have i need to save in case shit happens with my car or somethin comes up. So everyone little bit i get i can save. All a kid wants is 2x 18 DC lvl 4 or 5s.. Is that too much to ask? lol I know im not the only one with barely any cash to spend because your books cost 700$ this semester or your car is givin you trouble or you jus got your system jacked. List is endless. But god damn ive had no beat for almost a month. My friend had 2 x 12 pioneer subs on a hiphonics amp and im jealous. Just another college kid/person bitchin about no cash..Rant off

i needed to vent alittle and the gf doesnt give 2 shits about car audio so guess you guys get to waste about 2 mins of time readin this stupid post lol. sorry.

me too but no job and car troubles make it real difficult :lol:

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

i own 925 for my semester and i have 2 use my dads car 2 get 2 school and he dont want any audio other then the stock in it =( it dose suck bro

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

if you need a little cash there are always local buisness's on craigslist posting stuff like $100 to try some new food they have, and such. you should check it, may be able to get some beat >.>

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

if you need a little cash there are always local buisness's on craigslist posting stuff like $100 to try some new food they have, and such. you should check it, may be able to get some beat >.>

Does the food contain aids?

id love to try shit out for money based on my opinion off it, but ive heard the pay isnt worth it,( jus rumors), and ive noticed to get companies to really help you out you gotta invest money in them first.

Edited by DGold

Old Setup
03 DurangoRF Power T1 6.5 CompsMids/Highs Amp: AQ4x90Sub Amp: AQ 3500.1DSubs: 2 DC XL 18sBox: 12ft^3 tuned to 33HzMechman 270 Amp AltXS 6500XS 3100 x2

Highest Score to date: 151.2 db @ Headrest