shipping problem? beware of who you sell to

why do you say i must have damaged it my self?

well its only a guess... but it wasnt messed up in 99vics pics when he was trying to sell it... and the shipping box isnt messed up and it had styrofoam on top of it....

you have had it for a week and the other day you said it was as described and all good... and then all of the sudden there is something wrong with it...

im not trying to call you a liar im just saying what it looks like to me.... it just seems fishy...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

pics of battery out of box? and battery next to box?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

well its only a guess... but it wasnt messed up in 99vics pics when he was trying to sell it... and the shipping box isnt messed up and it had styrofoam on top of it....

you have had it for a week and the other day you said it was as described and all good... and then all of the sudden there is something wrong with it...

im not trying to call you a liar im just saying what it looks like to me.... it just seems fishy...

i sure hope this isnt what it is..

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

yeah i will get more pictures in the morning

i posted in his feedback last night because i figured everything was good and i didnt want him waiting on me to post on there

some may call me stupid for that but man honestly i wasnt really thinking and i cant really change the fact that i did what i did stupid i know

but that styrofoam was 1/4 or 1/2 thick at most when i got the package

take a pic of the foam that was over the top.

Its a recessed term, so if it had enough foam over the top then it would of had to be dropped pretty hard to break the term.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

yeah i will get more pictures in the morning

i posted in his feedback last night because i figured everything was good and i didnt want him waiting on me to post on there

some may call me stupid for that but man honestly i wasnt really thinking and i cant really change the fact that i did what i did stupid i know

but that styrofoam was 1/4 or 1/2 thick at most when i got the package

thats odd that you say it was so thin. the box was almost 2 inches bigger than the battery every way i bought one of those larger disposable ice chest and used the whole thing.3 to 4 layers.. and why would you never doing business with me so excited to buy the battery not open it for a week. and tell me you did and it was all good? the 1st thing i always do is check for damages.

/Rant

i will say one last thing before i butt out of the convo..... its not like its a traditional top post battery... in other words... there are no big terminals sticking up to get damaged even if it got dropped or something like that during shipping...

honestly the only scenario that comes to mind would be that you were installing it and over tightened the terminal and it cracked or something along those lines....... but of course i have no idea what really happened to it, im just stating my observation and creative mind...lol...

anyway i feel like i have spammed up this topic enough... my advice would be for you to get ahold of fedex and try to make an insurance claim...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

take a pic of the foam that was over the top.

Its a recessed term, so if it had enough foam over the top then it would of had to be dropped pretty hard to break the term.

yes it is a recessed terminal. im looking at one now. i dont see how it happened without the box at least having a hole in it.. i used a roll od duck tape and a roll of packing tape on the damn thing as well

edit : i put thick foam on the top taped it to the battery then put another 2 or 3 layers on top of that. and this is how the top looked when he got it

Posted Image

not a mark on the top

/Rant

Archived