So I have had this headunit for about 6 months now and bought it from Best Buy, and I have had 0 issues with it. Its got an equalizer that is fun to play around with every once in awhile, with a "bass booster," sub control (on off reverse), Different Displays which are animated behind the names of song title etc. Very easy Ipod operation. It comes with an ipod female cord and you just plug your white ipod cord (one that goes into your comp) and its plug and play. Full accesibility (sp) just like using your ipod directly. And Its got a detachable face plate which is always nice. Its got 3 Sets of 4 volt RCA's which are great, hella better than the old 2v Jenson i used to have.

Only Negatives: Ipod scrolling is a little slow and changing the clock :D

Other than that, its a great head unit.

Posted Image

Posted Image

So My Scores

Look: 10/10 its a very sexy H/U with nice Displays

Performance: 10/10 Smooth, and very easy to operate

Price: 9/10 Cant Find too much better for the price imo

Thanks

• 1 month later...
with the acc power on, turn off the head unit, then hold down the "multi direction rotary encoder"(aka volume knob) until the menu comes up, set clock. that simple.

X2, Yea I know how it's just I got really frustrated the first 20 min.s installing mine (Year ago).

1.Hold the Power Button to turn it off (While the vehicle is on)

2. Hold down the Volume knob button

3. Wallah! The menu comes up

(I know hamsammich put up the instructions but I felt like organizing it :D )

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

Pioneers are great H/u because i do own of couple of them i never really have any big issues with it. It have some many features you can adjust and use by touch of a buttom. Some of it do come with the remote controler which cool..

Archived