Mechman Alternators

Idler Pulley

I've been wanting to buy a Mechman alternator for a while now but after a lil research from a few owners belt wrap is not very good on our Honda Accords. I was wondering if you were willing to fabricate idler pulleys for our cars so that we know that we are getting as much grip as possible from our 6 rib belts.

Team Sundown

Team XS Power

System:

Car: 1997 Honda Accord

Head unit: Alpine CDE-7870

Amp: 2 Sundown saz-1500

Battery: kinetik 1400 and 2400

Subs: 2 Audioque HD310 D2

I've been wanting to buy a Mechman alternator for a while now but after a lil research from a few owners belt wrap is not very good on our Honda Accords. I was wondering if you were willing to fabricate idler pulleys for our cars so that we know that we are getting as much grip as possible from our 6 rib belts.

Well I would have to have one of those vehicles in my shop in order to do that. At the expense, labor, and materials involved, I would probably just design a bracket for Dual lower-amperage alternators before I made a bracket for an idler. No one is willing to pay very much for jsut an idler pulley kit.

Well I would have to have one of those vehicles in my shop in order to do that. At the expense, labor, and materials involved, I would probably just design a bracket for Dual lower-amperage alternators before I made a bracket for an idler. No one is willing to pay very much for jsut an idler pulley kit.

you think you could do that and keep the compressor?

as for the original Q, I had alot of problem with it an could never seem to fix it, but then the main pulley off the engine that spins everything fell off at start up one day. ever since i got that fix i've had no slipping issues, its been about 2 months now.