Ok guys, I am taking the next like 18 months off from car audio. One, I just bought a new truck and i have to make payments and all that jazz, not the main thing. two, my dad is a fuck and said if i put audio in there i will be kicked out of the house. first thing i wanted to do was look for an apt in the paper. but i can't afford shit. so i am going to do two things here.

One:

I am going to keep my shit, sell some stuff that i will not use anymore. I am going to take a break from competing and installing until april or may of 2011 when i move out of the house.

Two:

I am going to just put a $200dollar alpine HU in(this truck is a 2000 and it just has cassette) and i'm going to put my Hifonics mids and highs in there off an Alpine 4ch I have and just have that. save my money, and then get somthing i can tow around or some shit.

Thanks for all the help Bill Johnson, DJ Williams, Joe Spalding, Rusty Flowers, Danny Britian, Timmy, Chad, Travis. I will be back in 2011 with something up my sleeve.

Till then, i'll be in from time to time, pry hang in chat, but i'll see you guys when i see you. Wish you all the best

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

all I can say is damn :girl_devil:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

It's all good man...Hell, what do you think I've been doing to the booger....absolutely nothing..lol

There's nothing wrong with putting your hobby on the back burner for a bit.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]