I love a new rig :D

its about time for me to build a new desktop for my gaming needs. I'll def need it for Diablo III.... my laptop nor my current desktop will like my trying to play that too much haha

I don't really do much PC gaming but I may get back into it now that I have a fairly capable platform...lol

What OS(es) are you running on this fun box?

XP pro 32 for now...I'll wait a lil bit for Windows 7 to mature before I throw it on...we will see

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

XP pro 32 for now...I'll wait a lil bit for Windows 7 to mature before I throw it on...we will see

You should dual boot it for giggles. I consider Vista to have been the beta to win 7, The RC that I have been running is at least 50x more stable than the preloaded vista that came with my laptop, and the SP1 and SP2 vistas as well... I honestly would compare XP and 7 side by side and laughed if anyone mentioned vista. The only problem I ran into with 7 was my OBD II USB Scanner, I just had to put its driver software in compatibility mode with Vista and it worked like a charm, a few obscure apps like that too but all major ones work just fine. Good luck if you decide to try it and nice job on the 'puter.

CABCopyright.png

88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com

i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!

• 2 weeks later...
VERY NICE !

if you want another 300gig 10k raptor drive to run raid on ill sell you mine sometime later. just lemme know !

P.S. Why is ur cooler crooked ?

:D I knew you'd like that...lol

200MM...And the reason why its crooked is that the evga p55 boards have mounting holes for either an lga775 or an lga1156 cpu cooler...with the lga775 being turned a little bit. Doesn't affect performance any, just looks crooked.

Forgot to add that the V8 only has brackets out for lga775 and lga1366 right now... :(

Reading>>>>Joooooooo :D

those are some nice internals you got there :good: i likey. makes me wanna upgrade. except mine is holding its own still. until it cant...i'll keep it

I'm in the same boat....nice rig btw.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Your heatsink shouldn't be turned like that...its sides should be parallel to their respective sides of the case. Especially with the CM V8, which is a little heavier than most. If I were you I'd check the mounts just to be safe. Other than that it's bitchin. (I dig the Velociraptor :spiteful: )

Oh wait...just read that you have a P55 board with both sets of mounts. Nevermind, keep it comin!

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

I don't really do much PC gaming but I may get back into it now that I have a fairly capable platform...lol

lol "fairly capable" ? haha I'm diggin the card and the processor. You have good cable management. You probably have this, But I would double check to make sure. I would have the 200mm fan as intake and have the 2 120mm fans in the back as out. I've heard of people getting that processor up to about 4ghz no problem at all. I have not experience with the V8 though. Why did you go with a 32 bit xp os instead of 64? Your 4 gigs won't be utalized with 32 bit. Also, don't go with windows 7 lol. It'll still be bugged just like Vista is currently even with years to come. Other than that, Clean build. I like :D What are your temperatures running at?

Edited by Static