is anyone else on here a fan of these? minibikes, gokarts, and homebuilt goodies! ive always been a fan and am planning on making my first trike in the next few weeks!! i just wanted to know if anyone owns/has built any minis, karts, or other?

if my grandparents let me come over today i will take pics of a 4wheeler my grandfather just made, its just SICK. lil 200cc 4wheeler frame, with everything else from different sources, and a little lawnmower gas tank, its just sick!

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

is anyone else on here a fan of these? minibikes, gokarts, and homebuilt goodies! ive always been a fan and am planning on making my first trike in the next few weeks!! i just wanted to know if anyone owns/has built any minis, karts, or other?

if my grandparents let me come over today i will take pics of a 4wheeler my grandfather just made, its just SICK. lil 200cc 4wheeler frame, with everything else from different sources, and a little lawnmower gas tank, its just sick!

we fabbed and raced our own go-carts a few years back...500 twin polaris snowmobile motor on one of our carts and a 340 single polaris snowmobile motor we converted to run on alcohol...they were some mean little karts

well the ones ive made where never professional looking :lol: minibikes were weed whacker engines friction driven to the back tire of a little kids bike but they went 50 KPH. my one and only trike was a bicycle lawn tractor hybrid that almost killed my friend when the throttle stuck wide open and crashed into our horse trailor at 30 kph. and got busted drifting a snow mobile powered mower down the street. :lol: fun times

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

I've always wanted to build a dune buggy, except for the mud since we don't have sand around here just a shitload of mud. I can get all the materials and I have a buddy thats a badass welder but no way of getting a hold of a welding machine.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz