Jump to content

Do You Put Your Windows Down?


Windows Down?  

48 members have voted

  1. 1. Do You Put Your Windows Down When you get Red Light, Pull Up To Someone... Pretty much so the BASS can be HEARD?

    • I PUT THEM WINDOWS DOWN!!!
      38
    • ....no... i dont want people to hear me....
      10


Recommended Posts

Posted

oh yea, I Put my windows DOWN!! =D lol..

I love them old little ladies... they crack me up!!

Or those people with Jeep Wranglers with a soft top.. lol.. you shake em up! =D

06 SCION tC

Posted

dudes i allways pull up to the stop light slappin.. I think its fun pullin up to some fag who thinks he beats with his Xplod until i Flip my knob :D

Current Setup in 1989 Ford Mustang GT

Clarion Pro Audio DX

Infinity and Kenwood componets

Autotek 1900

1 12" Audiobahn AW1206T

Posted

No need to ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

No need to ;)

HAHA!! =D Right on Bill

I like showing up them boys from the hood who crank up the bass in stock components and its all distorted and about to blow the speakers!! =D lol..

I just turn it up.. mostly so i cant hear their crappy speakers...

06 SCION tC

Posted

I'm listening for ME!

I listen to it loud on the freeway but you would never know I had beat once I hit the streets. Don't need someone following me to the pad. B)

I feel you on that one!!

06 SCION tC

Posted

I never turn it up at stop lights, or near my neighborhood. And I hardly ever put my window below halfway. They will give funny faces and point when they see the windshield wipers hopping. It's great.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 550 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...