Sonic Electronix

Does your spose support your bass addiction?

my girl think it is great

she wants 2 know more about sound system =)

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

my only support is my friends. My wife hates the cost, although we have it worked out that any "extra money" I make goes towards whatever I want. always complains about being too loud, to the point where it is usually OFF when she is in the truck. Parent and inlaws dont get it either. Father in law kinda thinks its "neat" but why spend so much. Basically, just me, my friends (you guys), and our beat!!!!! :drinks:

Although, did get my wife to let me put a type r 12 in her car as well, but turned down so low that its almost wasted......lol

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

my ex/current idk what she is loves going to shows but cannot stand being in the car with it up...

my mom LOVES it hell she got me into it... she wont let me pay for any shows or gas to get there she does it all... she wants the navi redone all dc sound lab so i might have too do it lol... her jeep is getting focal speakers in it now..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

My girl doesn't care for it too much, her main complaint is how much shit can cost. She listened to my system the other day and liked it, and it wasn't even tuned right so she thinks it's a waste of money for me to upgrade my components (even though I have a blown tweeter on the driver side) because according to her it sounds just fine.

She hasn't heard it since I tuned it yesterday and she might not hear it until I get my PPI 356CS's in (which I haven't told her about so I don't hear the shit)

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

my GF loves it for the most part ... shit she subscribed to meades youtube channel ... gets on SMD here and there .... my WHOLE system just got stolen last sunday and she just gave me money the other day to help rebuild it (6k rms in an accord) keep an eye out) she wants a system in her car too. my parents dont not like it .... they jsut want me to respect the neighborhood ... which i always do. my sister loves the shit. i let her borrow my car one day .... all she kept talking about was how many guys were checking her out lmao. my brother loves it too. My girl wants me to someday do a hairtrick with her. SHE DA BEST!!!!!!!

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

My mom doesn't mind and knows alot about car audio her self! Shes kinda the one that got me into it!

My grandma hates it, and if she even hears it a little on her street she would probably take my tag =( (cars in her name)

Any girl i get serious With hates it, because i spend more time on my car then anything else lol! (7 chicks down one cadi up lol)

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

My whole family has learned that its here to stay....So theyve all grown to love it.... My girl loved the 2 18's. But refuses to sit inside when all 4 are in there. Shes a champ tho... Shell hairtrick anytime i ask. I love muh girl..... Glad she takes the time to understand what i like, She knows more than most guys now. Its AWESOME

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

I am 39 with 3 kids....Was racing Moto-x(15 years) when I met my wife.A BAD wreck in 99 put me out for good.Have been into car audio since I've been old enough to drive..Ran the 2000 DBDrag season.Wife was o.k. with it.Still is....She calls it my girlfriend in the garage

boyd4.jpg?t=1269745309

Dual DC Power 270XP's

One XS Power S3400

Four XS Power D3100's

Soundigital 12kd

Four DC Audio 15XL's

Atomic 504

Kicker Mid's and High's

One SoftTop Jeep Wrangler

TNESPL-152.5

DB DRAG-153.2

ON THE ROAD TO "55"