Sonic Electronix

Any Funny stories about making store owners mad

Ok so this story is actually really funny, So its a saturday afternoon just got off my job ( Custom Sounds) and im driving down thousand oaks. Picture this im in my 01 gmc sierra with 3 12's Treo Csx in a 9.5 cu. ft box and 3 rockfordfosgate t20000.1bds. Anyway im sitting 10 cars deep from a cop at a stop light approx 20 yards. One of my buddies who has 2 12' solobarics starts jammn his nissan sentra but hes 2 cars behind cop no response or head turn. At the time im watching Young Jezzy " I Put On" so i let all hell break loose. Jackass cop turns on lights jumps out car runs to my buddies car pulls him out the car and cuffs him. Later that night he calls and said the cop thought someone was shooting his car!!!!

What a Jackass

It's funny... you get a smartarse youtube-warrior kid come into the shop trying to be cheeky...

"Hey do you guys sell Fi subs?"

"Yup."

At this point they get all confused :P We don't really but it's funny to see their expression when they can't try and school us about these amazing internet subs :o Plus I know the Fi importer very well so if they genuinely wanted one I could get it for them, no problems :)

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

thats pretty fucked up, but it still cracks me up with the level 4 line lmao...im going to hell

I'll be right there with ya buddy cause that shit is hilarious.

I got one from something that happen to me last week. I was goin down the highway and some young hoe in a jimmy almost side swiped me cause she wanted to run 80 in a 60. So less than a half mile down the road we hit traffic and I fall in right behind her, bumper to bumper traffic literally sitting there at a dead stop and I just happen to have a new cd with a bunch of Bass Mekanik on it. So I start her off slow, givin it to her nice a smooth, I saw her lookin back at me from her rear view and her side mirror. So I kicked it into high gear and started hittin her with the hard stuff, by this time she had rolled her windows up and taken her sun glasses off a few times givin me the evil eye from hell. After about 10 mins I kinda felt bad cause she didn't kno who she had been messin with.

:8)

03' Reg Cab 2500HD

Alpine 9807 H/U

Infinity Ref 6.5" Front Speakers

Pioneer 4"x6" Rear Speakers

Quantum Audio 1100.1 Amp

PPI 5 Channel Amp

Kicker 05' S12L5's <~ thats plural baby

Ain't that the truth. I'm sick of every high school kid who has saw a youtube video with a BTL coming in asking if we have them or how much it would be to build a box for one!

hey, im a highschooler and i've said nothing like that D:

Heres a funny one I had last week, so me and my friend Jeremiah drive down to the taco bell after school let out, the line was long so we got bored so I flip the amp on (switch on the sub so it doesnt turn on in the school parking lot, spent too much to loose it, you know???)

this vehicle only metered a 140 at our local audio shop (AC meter on the kick, outlaw style)

it was still enough to piss off the store's manager.

he comes out shouting "TURN THAT SHIT OFF! YOUR MAKING ME LOOSE BUSINESS!"

we lol'd ;3

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

i got one,i work a a mecanic shop where theres a tire shop in same building,so we where getting off work

and i started giving a demo to a friend the guy in tire shop came out running telling me to turn it down because his windows where shaking like crazy and he thought they where going to break..i just turn it down and laugh,did this with 15" type r tuned at 34 hertz with rf t2000

I work at the Kroger in my town. I came in one day on my day off. I drove past the front with it up. Playing some Hurricane Chris or something. So I park go in and the lady at the door goes "You work here dont you?" I said ya. "You drive that little red car right?" I said ya. "Oh well some angry old man came here complainig and told management. So I was expecting to get in trouble but the store manager just laughed about it.

1999 Pontiac Sunfire

Alpine CDA-9886

Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D

Sundown Audio SAX-50.4

Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components

Image Dynamics iD12

Optima Yellow Top

SQFire FTW.

11PM, parked in front of a 7-11, waiting in the car while my friend is getting something in the store. I turn the bass up and some of the lights in the store start to flicker. lol, now the cashier guy comes out and is like wtf, that shit sounds nice, and a customer that is coming out gives me a dirty look, while the cashier still has a few unpaid customers, he wants to sit in the car and hear it. So I let him hear some nice low bass. He's like OH FUCK, then runs back in helps the customers.

2 15" L7's, ported box...

Edited by cccmaa