short vid of my system ** New video up with new box**

this is a short video of my current setup.. probabily will make a new one once i get my new amp installed.. just wanted to share.. i know its not the nicest setup ever

<------ first set up

<------ Afrter new amp

<------ After custom box Edited by drewb53

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

the rms on each sub is 400 and when i had the amp bridged it was also 400 but something went wrong in the amp and had to unbridge and its only 170 watts to each sub.. that being the reason i am getting the AQ1200D

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

hell atleast your 1st system wasen't sony like mine was lol. Yours looks good tho and looks like it hits pretty good.

Head Unit. Jensen Flip out

Subs. 2 JL audio w6v2 12's

Sub Amp. JL Audio 1000.1v2

Rear and door speakers. Eclipse 6.5's and 6.9's

JL tweeters

Mids&Highs Amp. Planet Audio 400.4

Big 3 upgrade all in Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0

thanks guys... the only thing i hate about it and regret alot was i didnt know crap about it so best buy did the install :( and i really wish i woulda known how to do it because i would have saved so much more money... but i am getting my new amp tomorrow and hopefully it will be alot better

thanks guys... the only thing i hate about it and regret alot was i didnt know crap about it so best buy did the install :( and i really wish i woulda known how to do it because i would have saved so much more money... but i am getting my new amp tomorrow and hopefully it will be alot better

I upgraded from a kenwood amp to the aq1200 you wont be dissapointed. The Aq amp puts out a lot of power for the price, it actually does over rated power with the right wiring and volts. I had the kenwood 9013d rated at 900 rms 1800 max (i dont even know why they put the max numbers) but Ive heard that amp only really does around 700 rms. Anyways that aq amp should make those subs pound a bit harder. Made my subs cleaner too.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

thats good i am really excited to get it tomorrow... prolly will post up some pics lol