simplicity is the key to everything.... i love simple.... sounds like a sweet build can you get any pix?

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

looks nice, i thoguht it was for you personally i was gonna ask why a cd changer in this day and age. looks solid all around but like Ray i'd probably went with bitone over the passive xovers. But being a customers vehicle i can understand your route.

simplicity is the key to everything.... i love simple.... sounds like a sweet build can you get any pix?

http://www.northolmstedperformance.com/ind...&Itemid=208

looks nice, i thoguht it was for you personally i was gonna ask why a cd changer in this day and age

6 disc DVD changer which is the AV input for the headunit and rear seat headrests (1 of the 3 sources ...DVD changer, 505 DVD player, or the iPod video)

Bet that Audison was cheap. I always have mini heart attacks when I see the prices on high quality SQ products. Defiantely not my bag. Looks very clean and simple of course.

Yes, I just quoted a system using the Thesis line recently, and had one myself. The Mille speakers and Audison LRx amps I can honestly justify the cost when making a quote, the Thesis line... well I will leave that to the guy that has everything in the world already and wants to stimulate the economy. :)

As for the bit one, what is it going to do for me honestly? x-over and time alignment? the passive crossovers have both, sure not as meticulous as the bitone but when the passives were being designed they took into a lot of considerations along with component selection, it wasn't built just to have, it was purpose built. the whole speaker system was.

The tweeters have a tuning chamber to smooth out the 1k range

the crossovers have simple time alignment for both the mid and tweet or separate

the high pass contour network which shapes the mids presence (driver enhancement, passenger, or both)

the attenuation level on the tweeter

The passives are the same price almost as what the bitone is, but Morphy's Law dictates what will go wrong will, and at 500 miles away I do not want to have to jump in a vehicle to make that drive.

I have had issues with 2 already, and i will give the bitone credit, it has a more natural sound then the Rockford 360.2, but the 360.2 has it's positives also

remember the days of just jumping in the vehicle and driving and the only control you had to do when you heard your favorite song was volume up? this is the same way. No selecting EQ curves, loading DSP settings. I gave him subwoofer control though up or down 5DB :)

Ray have you tried the Mille xovers yet?

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

And thanks for the compliments everyone, I am not saying any of your suggestions are wrong either, I am just very satisfied with the end results :)

Nice car man:D i didnt know you had audison and hertz in the US, always tought i was a european brand:P

Yes for about 2 years now getting bigger in presence. I love the gear, and honestly think it is the best manufacturer out there as a whole company. even though they are operating across the ocean away from Italy.

its so clean and perfect. im very impressed

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

The Audi is here until tomorrow afternoon if anyone wants to hear it. address is on my sig (bizcard)