my dog understands how to bargain...

my dog is just over 1 year old and he figured out a new concept all by himself...

just like every dog, he's always next to you begging for food. recently my dog has figured out bargaining as a way to get food. after a few min. of unsuccessful begging, my dog will leave the room, find his chewy, bring it back to me and leave it on my lap. he wont take the chewy back. if i throw it he will go get it after a min. or 2 and bring it back to me.

ive never heard of a dog doing this before so i wanted to see if any of you guys had dogs that do this.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

he just wants attention. if I'm not paying attention to my dogs and they want to play, they will start knocking shit over to get my attention then once I look at them they bark and jump all around

i try to play with him with the chewy and he wants nothing to do with it. just sets it down and looks for the food.

he just did it again!! hes been laying next to me in my bed, ive been petting him and eating pizza rolls. he just ran off and came back with a chewy. set it down and lays in bed, ignoring the chewy.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

For some odd reason my Jack Russel is addicted to peanuts, so we nicknamed her "peanut" lol. Anyways, she has learned to crack peanut shells with her teeth and get the peanuts out. Peanuts are probably bad for dogs but she loves the hell out of them and begs and whimpers until you drop one for her.

I know its not related, just a weird trick she picked up that you usually don't see dogs do. You can drop a whole peanut and within seconds she has it open and eats them.

Edited by JGod

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

he isnt being pushy about it. hes not barking at me or anything. in fact he is lying at the end of my bed looking the other way... well for the most part lol. is this realy a bad sign or is this crazy smart?

For some odd reason my Jack Russel is addicted to peanuts, so we nicknamed her "peanut" lol. Anyways, she has learned to crack peanut shells with her teeth and get the peanuts out. Peanuts are probably bad for dogs but she loves the hell out of them and begs and whimpers until you drop one for her.

I know its not related, just a weird trick she picked up that you usually don't see dogs do. You can drop a whole peanut and within seconds she has it open and eats them.

its crazy what they pick up on isnt it?? my dog loves cashews, never gave him peanuts.

well do you guys play fetch? maybe it thinks that if it fetches the chewy it will get a treat

2m26gzm.png

1996 Camaro RS

Rockford Fosgate BD1000.1

Rockford Fosgate 400a4 Old Skool

2x 12" TSW3001-D4 Pioneer Subs

Pioneer deh-p980bt

Yellow Top Primary Battery

1.5 Diesel Audio Cap<Its just there to impress the females with shiny things ;)

Kinetik HC800

well do you guys play fetch? maybe it thinks that if it fetches the chewy it will get a treat

we do but he never brings it back to me lol. he brings it close but lays down like 10 feet away and chews on it. that could be where he learned it from though... but why doesnt he fetch it when i throw it? it takes him a few min b4 he gives it back to me.

my dad always pretends to eat his chewys so i thought that showed my dog that we value the chewy.

Edited by skittlesRgood